Acer Recovery Management Windows 8 Abstract
In general, Acer eRecovery Management Win8 is Acer eRecovery Management in Windows 8. It is very similar to Acer eRecovery Management Windows 7 and Acer Recovery Management Windows 10. They have almost the same functions but with different interface.
- Create Factory Default Disc (eg. Acer Recovery Management Windows 8 USB )
- Create Drivers and Applications Disc
- Restore Factory Defaults
- Customized Restore (Retain User Data)
- Reinstall Drivers or Applications
Acer eRecovery Management Windows 8 interface:
Acer Recovery Management Windows 8 Errors
Like any other Acer eRecovery Management, may Acer eRecovery Management Windows 8 not working sometimes for some reasons. See details below.
- Acer Recovery Management Windows 8 not opening
- Acer eRecovery Management cannot select restore type
- Acer eRecovery hard drive configuration is not set
- Acer eRecovery Management cannot install bootable file
- Acer eRecovery Management cannot format the object drive
Acer Recovery Management Alternative – AOMEI OneKey Recovery
AOMEI OneKey Recovery is a third party program aimed at operating system backup and restore. Before accidents happen, you can make use of it to create system recovery media (partition, discs, USB, etc.) based on current healthy OS and save the media in safe place. After accidents happen, you can immediately get your system back by restoring from the media.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery is just an alternative to Acer eRecovery Management but more advanced than Acer eRecovery Management. Besides Acer products (desktop, laptop, notebook, etc.), it can also applied to other brand computers like Lenovo, Dell, HP, Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Asus and so on. It has all four editions:
- Professional Edition: Support Windows PC systems.
- Server Edition: Support both Windows PC and Server systems.
- Technician Edition: Special designed for technicians to provide technical services to their PC or Server clients.
- Customized Technician Edition: This is the highest edition of AOMEI OneKey Recovery. It functions like Technician Edition but further enables customers to change the logo, GUI, interface, text, etc. of this software.
If your Acer eRecovery Management is unavailable, you can sure get AOMEI OneKey Recovery and let it continue to protect your PC or Server.