Mobile devices have become a vital part of many people's life. Every day we carry them in our pockets to communicate with loved ones, take images of our life, and make them storage for all of our data.
An iPhone with greater storage capacity than most laptops and desktop computers is now available. However, storing too much data in one location can have disastrous effects. Any hardware malfunction, software error, or inadvertent deletion can result in enormous data loss.
Fortunately, there are methods to recover data from iPhones. The top 20 iPhone data recovery software listed below is to assist you to restore iPhone data after being deleted or lost.
Top 20 iPhone data recovery software for PC
The goal of iPhone data recovery software is to recover deleted files from the iPhone's internal memory, such as photos, messages, contacts, movies, audio files, documents, and more.
Following is the list of iPhone data recovery tools that we compiled after putting several dozen through their paces.
Top 1. Dr.Fone iPhone Data Recovery
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a complete iOS data recovery software solution with one of the industry's best data recovery rates. It was developed by a company that has been in the data recovery business for more than 15 years, and its products are routinely commended by users and reviewers.
Whether you need to recover deleted contacts, text messages, images, or voice memos, Dr.Fone could help you to restore. This data recovery software can retrieve data directly from any iOS device, as well as from iTunes and iCloud backup files. You will always be able to get from start to finish with just a few clicks.
- A reliable and sturdy recovery solution.
- Sort out the large data for preview, and it is easy to distinguish what you want to recover.
- Additional iPhone functions are included.
- Supports to recover data from both iTunes and iCloud backup.
Top 2. Stellar toolkit for iPhone
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is a powerful data recovery software for iPhones with a user-friendly interface. The app can also recover chat message attachments, which is a feature seen in only a few other iPhone data recovery tools.
This data recovery software can delete any undesired data from your phone in addition to recovering data from iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes. All of this combines to make it an excellent data recovery tool.
- Developed by a respectable firm with extensive experience in the field.
- Unlimited file formats can be recovered from storage media and Windows.
- Free data recovery for up to 1 GB from your iPhone.
- Access to encrypted iTunes backup files is possible.
- Standard: $39.99 per year
- Toolkit: $49.99 per year
- Toolkit Plus: $59.99 per year
Top 3. Disk Drill 4
Disk Drill is a data recovery program that can recover lost data from a variety of devices, including Windows PCs, Mac OS, and iPhones. It offers a clean and straightforward interface that is updated on a regular basis. On an iPhone, Disk Drill offers the greatest visual and overall data recovery experience.
You could recover data not only from iOS devices, but also from Android devices, internal and external hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, and other storage devices with Disk Drill.
- Data from iOS and Android devices can be recovered.
- Hundreds of file formats are supported.
- Extra free disk tools are included.
- Recovering data from iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Lifetime license $118
Top 4: iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue is one of the greatest iPhone recovery solutions available, allowing you to quickly recover your crucial data. It can be used to recover data from a broken iPhone, a mistaken deletion, a factory reset, or a failed software update, among other things. It may be used to restore information from iTunes and iCloud backups.
The new UI of iMobie PhoneRescue is simple to use and navigate. It offers a simple interface that allows you to swiftly recover your data without having to go through a long series of procedures to complete the data recovery process.
- Data can be recovered from iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Remove the iPhone's lock screen.
- Recover screen time and passcode restrictions.
- 1-year license ($69.99)
- Lifetime license ($99.99)
Top 5. iSkySoft Toolbox
iSkySoft iPhone Data Recovery supports practically every iPhone model ever launched, as well as all iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad models, as well as iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 4 models.
You could recover all crucial data from your iOS device with this iPhone data recovery program, including photos, videos, important notes, and contacts. It makes no difference whether you need to restore a single file or your iPhone's full internal storage—the technique is always simple.
The most well-known feature of iSkySoft is its ability to recover data that has been lost or mistakenly deleted. This happens frequently when you're cleaning out your iPhone or attempting one of those iCloud syncs.
- Compatible with almost every iPhone ever made.
- Recovers up to 9 different types of data from your iPhone or iPad
- 17 categories of data can be recovered from iTunes backups and iCloud
- Simple user interface
$69.95 for a lifetime license
Top 6. FoneLab
The FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery program makes recovering deleted data from your iPhone simple with basic UI and visible sidebar indicators. Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery has been recognized by several online sources as a hassle-free solution to data loss, with a 3x greater success rate than competing applications.
FoneLab - iPhone Data Recovery can recover 20+ file types from iOS devices, iTunes backups, and iCloud backups with quick scanning speeds and a high success rate thanks to powerful Intel acceleration and hardware design.
- Support to recover data from your iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Data that has been lost or deleted can be easily restored.
- A detailed preview of recoverable data
- $79.95 (Windows version)
- $89.95 (Mac version)
Top 7. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover data from your iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes. The Tenorshare data recovery tool not only has several recovery ways, but it also supports a wide range of file formats and data types, including voicemail, messages, app data, chat message attachments, video notes, images, contacts, and more. Tenorshare can assist you with life-saving data recovery more quickly than other software available.
Data can be recovered in three ways: from an iCloud backup, an iTunes backup, or an iOS device backup. The best aspect is that it works with almost all iOS devices and has a selective data recovery option.
- Data recovery from iTunes and backups.
- Supports iPhone IOS system repair.
- Supports 35 different file formats.
- Multiple data recovery modes are available.
$49.95 one year
Top 8. Fonepaw
With the expert FonePaw data recovery software, recovering deleted data from your iPhone is a breeze. It allows you to retrieve data that has been lost or deleted. It also allows you to recover data from social networking apps on your phone that have gone lost.
Many other data recovery applications lack this feature, making FonePaw a great data recovery software alternative for iPhone users. When using this app, the scan time was very long, it took about 2 hours to complete the scan process on iPhone.
- Recover data from both an iTunes and an iCloud backup.
- Supports around 30 different file formats.
- Many third-party services are supported in the recovery process.
$69.95 for Mac
Top 9. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver data recovery software can perform well, whether you're looking for free data recovery software or don't mind spending a little extra for more features. It lets you to recover lost or deleted data from your iPhone fast and safely, and it supports the recovery of a wide range of data formats.
Contacts, messages, images, videos, notes, and other content from the iPhone 4 and newer iPhone can be recovered with this Windows-only software solution. EaseUS MobiSaver will scan your iPhone and examine the recovered data after opening the application and connecting it to a Windows PC. With a simple click, you may select what you wish to restore and begin the data recovery process.
- Recovers all data that has been deleted or lost.
- Supports preview the recoverable files.
- Support the data loss that may occur due to upgrade, jailbreak, or other situations.
Pro: $69.95 (a month)
Pro+WinPE: $99.99 (a month)
Top 10. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is another solution that has made it onto the 2021 iPhone Data Recovery apps list. It offers a user-friendly interface that is simple to use. It can restore media files, personal data, and app data such as iMessages, notes, contacts, call history, photographs, videos, Line, WhatsApp, and Safari history, etc.
Apart from data recovery, the app also features to address specific iOS issues including update errors, iOS devices stuck on black screens, white screens with Apple logos, and even a looping recovery mode.
- An easy-to-use interface.
- 25 different categories of iOS content can be recovered from the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Retrieves data from iOS devices, an iTunes backup, and an iCloud account.
- Support selective data recovery.
- $39.99 lifetime for 1 PC
- $59.99 lifetime for 5 PCs
Top 11. Enigma Recovery
The Enigma data recovery program is an excellent alternative if you're seeking an iPhone data recovery application with straightforward and simple navigation. It has most of the typical data recovery features and can recover data from iPhones, iTunes backups, and iCloud backups. The majority of the data on the iPhone can be restored. However, you will have to retrieve photographs or videos from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
- Data export and restoration are simple.
- The data can be exported in a variety of forms, including CSV, PDF, and XML.
- All iOS devices are compatible.
Top 12. iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back restores data from an iOS device quickly and easily in just a few steps. It can restore data that has been lost, erased, or is otherwise unrecoverable. iMyfone D-Back is a great option because it allows you to recover your iPhone without any additional expertise or skills. iMyfone D-Back can fix a variety of typical system problems, such as iPhones stuck on the white Apple logo.
Overall, the iMyfone D-Back is a pleasant experience. There isn't much about it that stands out, but there aren't any disadvantages. It gets the job done. It would be good if it could recover as many files as the other alternatives, but it was able to find a sufficient number to make the list.
- Recover data from any iOS device quickly.
- The ability to recover data from both an iTunes and an iCloud backup.
- The tool could fix iOS system problems or iOS update errors.
- Month plan $59.95
- 1-year plan $69.95
- Lifetime plan $109.95
Top 13. ApowerRescue
You could recover several files using the ApowerRescue data recovery software. Additionally, the data can be exported in different formats. Overall, it's a good choice for recovering files from your iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud.
If you have data loss troubles with your iPhone, ApowerRescue is a fantastic software to use. You could use this program to retrieve data from your backup file. You have the option of retrieving whatever type of data you desire, including photographs, songs, contacts, messages, reminders, and notes. However, it is possible that it will not be ideal due to different issues that may arise along the process. One issue is that it is unable to access iCloud data.
- Preview of data on iPhone before data recovery.
- Easy user interface.
- A comprehensive user guide is available.
- Quarterly $39.95
- Annual $ 49.95
- Lifetime $69.95
Top 14. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Gihosoft is a powerful and easy-to-use program that can help you retrieve up to 12 different sorts of content, including as contacts, SMS, and images. It assures that you can recover data that has been lost due to an iOS upgrade/jailbreak, an unintentional deletion, or a device that has been lost or broken. The user-friendly interface is also intended to assist computer users in locating the needed functions.
- It can recover 12 different types of files, such as contacts, messages, and so on.
- Data can be recovered straight from iOS devices as well as from iTunes and iCloud backups.
- Support for the most recent version of iOS 13, as well as iPhone 11 and older models.
- The scanning and recovery procedures are both risk-free.
Top 15. Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac
Leawo iOS Data Recovery is a top-rated iPhone data recovery program for Windows and Mac. Leawo is a professional multimedia solution provider that specializes in processing and transmitting media via the internet. It was founded in 2007. This is one of numerous data recovery solutions produced by the company.
Many reviews wouldn't include Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac on a list of the top iPhone recovery software options, but we think it deserves to be. Why? Because the firm behind it has been around for a long time and has a diverse product portfolio that includes DVD rippers, file converters, and data transfer utilities, you can trust it.
- In DFU mode, it recovers iPhones.
- Scans quickly and recovers data from iTunes backups.
Top 16. Brorsoft iRefone
Brorsoft iRefone recovers deleted and lost files on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 5S/5C, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 2/3 with its 3-step technique to iOS devices data recovery.
Officially, iRefone works with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista and macOS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), and 10.10 (Yosemite), however, it can also run on older operating systems. It's just that Brorsoft hasn't updated iRefone in a while (the most recent version was issued on Sep 19, 2017), thus some functionalities may not work as expected.
- A tried-and-true method of data recovery.
- It runs on both Windows and Mac.
- Files from iOS devices, iTunes, or iCloud Backup can be restored.
Top 17. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft's, all-in-one iOS data recovery program has been helping iPhone customers restore deleted and lost contents since 2015. This free-to-download application, which is available for Windows and Mac, includes multiple iOS recovery methods that allow it to recover lost data due to accidental deletion, system crash, virus attack, factory reset, theft, physical damage, faulty iOS update, jailbreak, or failed synchronization.
All iOS versions newer than iOS 6 are supported, as are a wide range of file types, including photos and videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, What's app messaging, Kik conversations, and others.
- Provides a variety of iOS recovery options.
- All iOS versions newer than iOS 6 are supported.
- A discounted package is available.
Top 18. Syncios iOS Data Recovery
Syncios' pro version is one of the most cost-effective on the market. This software primarily aids in the recovery of lost documents, messages, videos, music, emails, archives, and other types of data, as well as data loss, water damage, and factory resets. It is basic software compared to some of the more complicated ones listed above, but it is still highly effective. It has gained popularity due to its user-friendly interface and dependable staff.
- Fast data recovery speed and the high success rate
- Selectively preview and retrieve the recoverable data after scanning.
- Support data recovery from iTunes or iCloud data to iPhone or iPad.
- 1 year $39.95
- Lifetime $49.95
- Business license $299/year
Top 19. iPhone backup extractor
This application is designed specifically for iOS users. It allows you to recover all of your lost files as well as the screen passcode, which is what prompted you to utilize data recovery software in the first place.
It also performs admirably when it comes to rescuing corrupted data. This is critical since we often don't realize which data has gotten corrupt. It even decrypts your iPhone's encrypted data and backups. Not only that, but you may also retrieve the Safari browser history and bookmarks that have been removed.
- iOS 15 support including beta
- Recover data from iCloud or encrypted iTunes backups
- Recover forgotten screen time passcode
- Helps users to fix iPhone backup corrupt
Ontrack offers a user-friendly interface that has made thousands of people pleased. It aids in the recovery of lost or destroyed data, the restoration of data from backup files, and the support of various devices. It is available for both IOS and Windows.
These features are also available in the free edition. There are two kinds of plans available: home and technician. While the residential plan is appropriate for the average person, the Technician plan is designed for IT experts.
- Restore data from backup files.
- Compatible with iOS 14.x to 6.x and iTunes 12.x - 11.x.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7, plus Mac OS X 10.8 and above.
Price: from $55.59
Hope the data recovery tools listed above assist you in recovering your lost or deleted data and avoiding future headaches. Data recovery software can help you not only in your personal life but also in your business life, so make use of it. Some are better than others, and they all allow you to download and try them out for free before making a purchase decision.
Of course, the most important is to do a regular backup of your vital data to another hard drive. Alternatively, you could use the freeware-AOMEI MBackupper to quickly back up photos, videos, music, contacts, and messages for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It supports 1-Click iPhone to iPhone transfer & iPhone to PC transfer.