Top 2 Ways to Do SanDisk Auto Backup for Your PC Files
Want to backup files to SanDisk flash drive automatically? Scroll down to get the best two SanDisk backup apps to help you.
SanDisk Ultra Backup: End of Support
The Ultra Backup USB Flash Drive from SanDisk is the first USB flash drive to offer a backup button, making it easy to protect your photos, videos, songs, and other data with a single touch. It comes with the SanDisk Backup software, which enables you to do incremental backup and automatic (live) backup. However, the SDCZ40 (SanDisk Ultra Backup) USB flash drive was discontinued in 2013.
Now, if you want to backup PC files to SanDisk flash drive, you need SanDisk Backup software alternatives. What are the best SanDisk Backup software alternatives? Please read on.
Best 2 SanDisk backup apps for Windows PC
In this part, you’ll learn the best two SanDisk backup apps that can be used as SanDisk Backup software alternatives.
- AOMEI Backupper Standard
AOMEI Backupper Standard is the best free Windows backup software. It can help to protect your computer data from all aspects.
- There are five backup types available: system backup, disk backup, partition backup, file backup and cloud backup (backup files to AOMEI Cloud).
- You can create automatic backups with multiple schedule modes: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event triggers and USB plug in.
- It supports various backup locations, including local disk, external hard drive, USB flash drive, and NAS device, etc.
- You are able to backup only new and modified files with incremental backup.
- Acronis True Image for Western Digital
Acronis True Image for Western Digital is a backup tool designed for Western Digital (WD, SanDisk, G-Technology) storage products.
- It is able to backup everything from operating systems and applications to settings and individual files.
- It supports daily, weekly, monthly, event-triggered and continuous backup.
- It offers anti-ransomware and cryptojacking protection.
Learn how to use these two tools for SanDisk auto backup as follows.
How to backup files to SanDisk flash drive automatically
Before you start, please plug SanDisk flash drive into your computer properly. Then follow the instructions below.
SanDisk auto backup via AOMEI Backupper
- Download and install the best free SanDisk backup app. Then open it and select Backup > File Backup.
- Click Add File or Add Folder to choose the files or folders you want to backup.
- Click the destination box to choose the SanDisk USB drive to store the backup image.
- Click Schedule Backup to choose a suitable backup frequency for your PC files.
- Click Start Backup > Add the schedule and start backup now to run your first backup.
SanDisk auto backup using Acronis True Image
- Get SanDisk backup software download, install and launch it. Click BACKUP Column and create a Backup Name.
- Click Select source and then Files and Folders. Choose specific files or folders you want to backup.
- Click Select destination. The program will detect the SanDisk USB drive you connected before automatically. Click on the USB drive to continue.
- Click Options and choose a schedule mode for your backup. Finally, click Back up now to backup your PC files to SanDisk flash drive immediately.
Now you know how to perform SanDisk auto backup with the best two SanDisk backup apps. If you need a SanDisk backup tool integrated with anti-malware features, you may pick Acronis True Image for Western Digital. However, it only offers a free 5-year license, and users find Acronis True Image not responding sometimes.
If you want a SanDisk backup program that is always free, you may choose AOMEI Backupper Standard. It allows you to backup computer OS and data to not only SanDisk USB drive but also other branded USB drives, such as Kingston, Samsung and HP.
In addition, AOMEI Backupper enables you to create a Windows 10 repair USB for another PC. Just give it a shot!