Gmail Email Backup Solution: Try Top 2 Ways Here!
Looking for the best Gmail email backup solution? This page introduces you top 2 ways to enable the task with ease. Just keep reading to catch the details.
Overview of Google email backup
What’s the best Gmail email backup solution? You are in the right place to clear up your doubts. Many users want to manually backup their Gmail emails, but it's time-consuming. When you don't have that much time, you can use an third-party automated Gmail backup tool, that exports email messages rapidly and efficiently.
This informative article explains the detailed manual and professional approaches to backup Gmail emails to computer or external hard drive, etc. This way, there's no way to lose your Gmail data, whether it's from accidental deletion, disk failure, virus affection, or anything else.
How to backup Gmail emails to computer or other locations
Now, you can follow the illustrated steps to solve how to backup Gmail emails to computer or other locations as you need. Both manual and automatic methods are included here.
Solution 1. Enable Gmail backup emails to hard drive with Google Takeout
1. Go to myaccount.google.com, log in Gmail with email address and password.
2. Once land in the dashboard, under Privacy & personalization, click on Manage your data & privacy.
3. Scroll down to Download or delete your data. Click on Download your data.
4. This will take you to the Google Takeout page, click the Deselect all button. Note that Access log activity can slow down your download considerably, so you may want to leave it unchecked.
5. Scroll down to see all the various sources of data you’ll be downloading. Tap on the option that All Mail data included.
6. Then in the pop-up menu, uncheck the Include all messages in Mail checkbox. Select the email folder or other categories you want to export, and click on the OK button.
7. Scroll down and click Next step.
8. Choose the file type, frequency, and destination section. After you’re done making your selections, click Create export.
9. Your export will start, and its progress will be noted at the bottom of the Takeout page. Be prepared to wait.
Solution 2. Enable Google email backup with AOMEI Backupper
Besides making Gmail backup emails to hard drive use Google Takeout manually, you can still try another professional solution to help you. Speaking of the best Gmail email backup solution, AOMEI Backupper Professional can be the most suitable choice for you. Its Outlook Backup feature can help backup Outlook emails including Microsoft 365, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Exchange. You can benefit a lot from the following features:
Now, download this reliable email backup software on your PC to have a try. The Professional edition supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista. If you are Server users, try AOMEI Easy Backup Server.
Step 1. Add Gmail account to Outlook. Open AOMEI Backupper Professional and click Backup then Outlook Backup.
Step 2. Click Add Outlook data and select the Gmail account including emails you want to backup. Then click OK.
Step 3. Select a local drive or external hard drive to save Gmail emails in Outlook.
Step 4. Confirm you select all the Gmail emails you want to backup and click Start Backup to complete the task.
This page tells you the best Gmail email backup solution in detail. To backup all Gmail emails, the best solution is to use powerful backup software - AOMEI Backupper. With it, you can set schedule backup, incremental backup, etc. to improve the backup efficiency. Besides Outlook backup, it also provides system backup or disk backup. Obviously, it is worth your try!