Top Free Outlook Backup Software - Protection of All Data
Are you looking for FREE Outlook backup software? You will learn the importance of backing up Outlook data as well as the detailed steps to backup them with the best free Outlook backup software on this page.
Microsoft Outlook Overview
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information management software system from Microsoft that is available as part of the Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 software suites. Although Outlook is primarily an e-mail client, it also includes features such as calendaring, task management, contact management, note-taking, journaling, and web browsing, and has become a popular e-mail client for many businesses.
Individuals can use Outlook as a standalone application; organizations can deploy it as multi-user software (via Microsoft Exchange Server or SharePoint) to enable shared features such as mailboxes, calendars, folders, data aggregation (i.e. SharePoint lists) and appointment scheduling. Outlook applications for mobile platforms are also available.
Why Is It Important to Backup Your Outlook Data?
One of the main reasons for backing up Outlook data is to prevent data loss and corruption as the cost of data loss is far beyond your imagination. Your Outlook data can be lost due to external threats, accidental data deletion and other reasons. So you may need the best Outlook backup software to help you backup your Outlook data to avoid such serious financial and reputational risks.
Given the central importance of written communications in our personal and professional lives, having a backup of this data is critical to preserving historical communications. It is also wise to back up your pst file to an online backup service or an external hard drive to protect against malware, fire or theft.
Here are some advantages of backing up your Outlook email backups
- With email backups, Outlook emails, contacts, notes, calendar and their attachments can be restored intact.
- Critical company data can easily be lost if a user deletes an email, an employee leaves, etc. By utilizing Outlook backups, emails remain available and easily searchable.
- When your mailbox is full, you don't have to spend hours checking to see which emails can be deleted.
Best Free Outlook Backup Software
AOMEI Backupper is the best free Outlook backup software for backing up emails, files, disks. It can be applied to backup all data in Outlook, including contacts, attachments, inbox, notes and calendar. Before learning how to use it, you can see what features it can offer you.
Please download this Outlook email backup software to have a try! It has a 30-day trial period, so you can experience it again before deciding whether to buy it.
(PS: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista are supported on the Professional edition. For server users, try AOMEI Backupper Server!)
- Open Outlook, type email and click Connect, then follow the on-screen instructions to add the Outlook account.
- Launch AOMEI Backupper Professional and click Backup and Outlook Backup.
- Click Add Outlook data and select the Outlook files you want to backup. Then click OK.
- Then select a backup destination in the box below to receive the files in Outlook. Here is an example of backup to OneDrive.
- After that, click Start Backup to automatically backup Outlook files to OneDrive.
If you are looking for free Outlook backup software, after reading this article, you will not be disappointed. It has a thirty-day free trial period to let you make your decision. Besides Outlook data, AOMEI Backupper also supports you to backup emails in Microsoft 365, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Exchange. It also provides you with multiple backup types and multiple backup destinations. Apart from this, you can also use it to encrypt your backups. It acts as a reliable tool to secure your Outlook account in all aspects. Try it now!