Many users try to transfer data from one iOS device to another device every day. Transferring videos from iPad to another iPad is one of the common needs. Users would like to transfer videos from old iPad to new iPad or send videos to family or friends’ iPad. Since a video file is large in size, it cannot be sent via email or iMessage. Other methods are needed to transfer videos from iPad to iPad.
In this how-to guide, we will show you three methods about how to transfer videos from iPad to iPad. Way 1 helps you transfer photo videos as well as movies, music videos, TV shows; Way 2 lets you send videos from iPad to iPad wirelessly; Way 3 is able to share videos to someone far away. You can read first, and then choose the most suitable method according to your situation. Here we go.
1. Quick and Easy Way to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPad
For Windows PC users, there’s one professional iOS data management tool that can help you transfer videos from iPad to iPad in an easy, quick, and safe way. That’s FoneTool.
● Transfer various videos including photo videos, music videos, movies, etc.
● Transfer long videos from iPad to iPad without compromising video quality.
● Transfer videos from iPad to iPad without causing damage to existing data.
It is only a matter of making a few clicks of the mouse to send videos from iPad to iPad. Download FoneTool and follow the steps below to make it.
Best Transfer Software | FoneTool
Fully compatible with almost all types of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and the latest iOS 16/15 (also compatible with older iOS versions). Always put your data in the right place.
Steps to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPad via FoneTool
To send videos from iPad to iPad, you should first transfer videos from iPad to computer and then transfer the videos to another one.
1. Run FoneTool > Connect the source iPad to computer > Enter the password on the iPad so that the software can access your device.
2. Click iPhone to PC option.
3. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Choose a storage space > Click the Transfer to transfer videos from iPad to computer.
5. Unplug the source iPad and plug in the target iPad > Click PC to iPhone option.
6. Click the “+” icon > Choose the videos you want to transfer > Click Open to continue.
7. Confirm the videos that will be sent to the iPad > Click Start Transfer to start.
2. How to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPad via AirDrop
If you want to transfer photo videos from iPad to another iPad, a quick way is using AirDrop. This built-in utility uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to transfer all kinds of data from one iOS to another one.
As long as the two iPads are within 30 feet (9 meters) of each other, you can transfer videos from iPad to another iPad. The great thing is that AirDrop has no file transfer restrictions, so you can send large videos from iPad to iPad.
Steps to Send Videos from iPad to Another iPad via AirDrop
● Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on two iPads.
● Enable AirDrop on two iPads: Go to Control Center > Press and hold the network settings section > Tap AirDrop to turn it on > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
● On the source iPad: Go to Photos app > Choose the video you want to transfer > Tap the Share icon > Choose the name of iPad you want to share with.
● On the target iPad: Hit the Accept to receive the video and the video will be saved in the Photos app.
3. How to Transfer Videos from iPad to iPad via Mail Drop
To help users transfer large videos among Apple products, the Mail Drop function was introduced since iOS 9.2. Mail Drop can help users transfer a file up to 5GB via iCloud and the recipient will have 30 days to download it before it expires. The awesome thing is that attachments don’t count against your iCloud storage. However, there is a storage limit of 1TB. If you send enough files to reach this limit, you need to wait 30 days for the file to expire before sending more files.
Steps to Share Videos from iPad to iPad via Mail Drop
1. Go to the Photos app on the iPad that contains the video you want to transfer > Choose the videos > Tap the Share icon.
2. Choose Mail option > Compose your email > Tap Send.
3. Then you will receive a message saying that the video is too large to send and you can choose to use Mail Drop > Simply tap Use Mail Drop option and the message will be sent to the recipient(s).
That’s all about how to transfer videos from iPad to iPad. Whether you want to transfer videos from old iPad to new iPad or transfer videos to another iPad user, FoneTool is a good choice. It can help you transfer photo videos, movies, music videos and TV shows without effort. Go for it now and discover more!
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad