How to Sync iTunes Library to iPhone 13
I have many songs on my iTunes library. My new iPhone 13 has arrived and I want to know how to transfer my iTunes songs to my iPhone. Thanks.
- Question from Apple Community
Need to Sync iTunes library to iPhone?
When you have a new iPhone like iPhone 13/12, you definitely want to transfer music from computer to iPhone, so you can enjoy your playlists wherever you go. iTunes library stores all your favorite songs, so you want to transfer iTunes library to iPhone, right?
Well, you can sync iTunes library directly to iPhone. However, it will erase existing songs on iPhone. If you do not want to lose anything, you can let one third-party transfer tool help you transfer songs from iTunes library to iPhone without syncing.
Generally, your purchase history will be stored on the Server, and you can directly download the purchased songs in iTunes and transfer them to iPhone. For the non-purchased music, they are not on the server so you need to know some techniques to transfer non-purchased music to iPhone.
How to Sync Music from iTunes Library to iPhone
1. Open iTunes and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
2. Click the device icon of your iPhone in iTunes.
3. Select Music section in the sidebar.
4. Check Sync Music, select music from iTunes library, and click Apply.
iTunes will erase existing songs on iPhone during the transfer. Besides, if you want to transfer non-purchased songs, iTunes is not the best tool. Then we recommend AOMEI MBackupper, which is one of the best iOS transfer tools. It can help you to move purchased and non-purchased music from PC to your iPhone without deleting anything. Compared with iTunes, it has many advantages.
● Direct Transfer. Just add any music from the partitions on computer to your iPhone.
● Fast Transfer. It is much faster than iTunes when transferring data between iPhone and computer.
● Safe Transfer. You can feel free to transfer music with AOMEI MBackupper because your data on your iPhone won’t be influenced.
● Transfer to PC. iTunes could only send specific data to an iOS device but can’t export them to computer. AOMEI MBackupper could do both.
● Widely Compatible. AOMEI MBackupper supports iPhone 13/12/SE 2020/11/X/8, iPad Pro/Air/mini, and other previous devices and systems.
Click the download button to get AOMEI MBackupper and let it help you add music to iPhone in minutes.
Transfer Songs from iTunes Library to iPhone without Syncing
Step 1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. On the home screen of AOMEI MBackupper, select Transfer to iPhone.
Step 3. Click any area in the box to add music from computer.
Step 4. After selecting all the music from iTunes library, click Transfer to send them to your iPhone.
Wait for seconds, your iTunes library will be moved to your iPhone.
If you want to export music, refer to this guide: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes.
iTunes is dead on macOS Catalina so what would happen to your previous iTunes library? iTunes has been split into Music, Podcast, and TV. You can enjoy your music in the new Music App but when you want to sync music from Mac to iPhone, you turn to Finder.
Steps to Import iTunes Library to iPhone with Finder
1. Open Finder on Mac and connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable.
2. Select your device in the sidebar of Finder.
3. Select Music section in the button bar.
4. Check Sync Music to iPhone and select the songs.
5. Click Apply to sync iTunes library to iPhone.
iTunes library contains your favorite music. It is worth being enjoyed on your iPhone. The above content has introduced how to transfer iTunes library to iPhone 13/12/11/X/SE on Windows and Mac. You can use the 3 ways to enjoy your iTunes music on your iPhone.
If you want to transfer songs from iTunes library to iPhone without syncing, AOMEI MBackupper is recommended to you. It can help you transfer selected songs to iPhone without deleting anything. Besides, you can also let it help you transfer photos, videos and more.
Don’t forget to share this guide to help more people.