Best Hotmail Backup Tool for Windows PC | Free Download
Try to find the best Hotmail backup tool? AOMEI Backupper, the reliable and easy-to-use email backup software, will help you back up Hotmail emails to any location easily.
Can I Backup My Hotmail Emails?
I have been using Hotmail for over a decade, and I faced the unfortunate event of my account being hacked. Thankfully, I retrieved my account with the help of Support Team. However, this incident has left me concerned about the safety of my emails and attachments. So I want to back up all my Hotmail data promptly to avoid any future risks. Does anyone have any good suggestions about Hotmail backup tools?
Hotmail (rebranded as Outlook.com) is a web-based email service that allows users to manage their emails along with attachments. There may be plenty of users who desire to back up their Hotmail accounts or emails but might be unsure about the process. In this regard, we are here to introduce the best Hotmail backup wizard, simplifying the task of effortlessly backing up Hotmail emails.
Why Need to Backup Hotmail Emails?
Similar to other web-based email services, Hotmail faces the risk of data breaches and virus attacks. To protect your Hotmail account from unusual activities, it is advisable to create regular backups of your email data using a professional Hotmail email backup tool. Not only does this help enhance security, but it also offers several other advantages:
Best Hotmail Backup Tool for Windows 11/10/8/7 - AOMEI Backupper
For reliable and easy-to-use Hotmail backup software, consider using AOMEI Backupper Professional, which offers seamless local and online Hotmail backup options. With its user-friendly interface, the Hotmail backup process becomes effortless, and you won't need to install or configure the Microsoft Outlook client on your computer.
Here are some key features of the AOMEI Backupper Hotmail backup tool:
- The Email Backup function not only supports to backing up Hotmail but also backing up Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook Mail, HushMail, GMX Mail, and other mail services.
- It allows you to back up all folders from your Hotmail account, including Inbox, Tasks, Notes, Contacts, Documents, Calendars, etc.
- It offers flexibility in choosing backup destinations such as local disks, external hard drives, cloud drives, USB drives, SD cards, NAS devices, network drives, and multiple locations.
- By default, it utilizes an incremental backup method, capturing only the changed data to save time and storage. And you can switch to differential or full backup as per your requirements.
- It enables the backup of emails from a single or multiple Hotmail accounts.
- It provides five auto backup modes: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event triggers, and USB plug-in, allowing you to create desired schedules for Hotmail data backups.
This software offers extensive compatibility, supporting various Windows operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Additionally, for server users, the AOMEI Backupper Server edition is recommended, tailored to meet the specific needs of server environments.
How to Take Backup of Hotmail Emails Easily
For how to backup Hotmail emails using AOMEI Backupper, please download and install this software on your computer. Then, go on with the step-by-step guide below:
Step 1. Launch this software and click on Backup from the left list. Then, select Email Backup.
Step 2. Customize the task name to suit your preferences. Next, click on Add Email Data to choose the specific mailbox folders from your Hotmail account that you want to back up.
• If you want to backup multiple Hotmail accounts, you can select and backup them at one time.
• To add more Hotmail accounts to this software, click on Add Mailbox, and provide your email account credentials to complete the account setup.
Step 3. Select the destination path where you want to store the Hotmail backup image file. For instance, if you wish to backup Hotmail emails to hard drive, choose Select a local path and then specify a local disk or external drive as your backup destination.
Step 4. (Optional) If you want to set up automatic backups, click on Schedule Backup and choose a suitable backup frequency.
Step 5. Confirm the backup settings, and once you are ready, hit Start Backup to begin the backup process.
With the reliable Hotmail backup tool, AOMEI Bacupper, you can not only create email backups to hard drives, hard disks, Synology NAS, etc., but you can also create continuous backups of important emails with one setup.
In addition, it offers other powerful backup options, including System Backup, Disk Backup, Partition Backup, File Backup, and Outlook Backup to help you create backups for all your important data. And it can work as Outlook backup software to backup your Outlook data. Don't hesitate to try it now!