Fast Way to Perform ADATA SSD Recovery
Want to quickly know ADATA SSD recovery? Check out this article, you can get most quick and effective recover way by using data recovery software like MyRecover and 2 repair tools for ADATA SSD.
- Can You Recover Data from ADATA SSD?
- How to Perform ADATA SSD Recovery Effectively (2 Ways)
- Is There Any ADATA Repair Tool?
- Further Reading: Why You Lost Data from ADATA SSD Card
ADATA SSD is a type of super-fast, long-lasting computer storage device. It's made by a company called ADATA. Unlike old storage devices HDD with spinning parts, ADATA SSDs are like supercharged flash drives. They make computers last longer and are more reliable.
Although ADATA SSD is reliable, it is inevitable to encounter the loss of valuable data during use. In this article, we will introduce the way of ADATA SSD recovery and 2 ADATA SSD repair tools.
Can You Recover Data from ADATA SSD?
Yes, data from ADATA SSD can be recovered because the deletion process only removes the reference path, not the actual content. The files remain intact until new data replaces them.
Important! To increase your chances of recovery, please note the following points：
1️⃣ Disable Trim: By using trim, you can improve disk performance, but at the same time, it diminishes the chances of data recovery on your device. Please refer to the steps below to disable Trim.
- Type cmd in the search bar > select Run as administrator to open it > type fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 1 > press Enter.
2️⃣ Stop Using the SSD: Immediately stop using your ADATA SSD to prevent new data from overwriting the deleted files.
3️⃣ Avoid Adding New Files: Do not add new files to the SSD to preserve the space of the deleted data.
4️⃣ Don't Format Again: Avoid formatting the SSD again, as it could overwrite the data you want to recover.
5️⃣ Save Recovered Files Elsewhere: When recovering files, save them to a different location, not their original one, to prevent further data loss.
How to Perform ADATA SSD Recovery Effectively (2 Ways)
1. Contact ADATA Official Data Recovery Service
DriveSavers is a data recovery service officially cooperated with ADATA. It can help customers deal with ADATA SSD lost data. DriveSavers is the leading authority in data recovery, with a team of expert engineers and top-notch data recovery facilities.
If your ADATA SSD drive becomes damaged or corrupted due to physical damage, it’s advisable to seek help from DriveSavers. DriveSavers requires you to submit the situation online and send the problematic ADATA SSD to the DriveSavers laboratory, which needs high fees and a long waiting time.
However, if you’re unwilling to pay high fees to recover deleted files from SSDs rather than fix corrupted ADATA SSD drives, you can try the following data recovery software to get your desired files back as soon as possible.
2. Use Data Recovery Software MyRecover (Faster)
For deleted or missing files, the most effective and recommended way is to use a powerful ADATA SSD recovery tool like MyRecover to recover data from ADATA SSDs, DRAM modules, USB Flash drives, hard disk drives, memory cards and mobile accessories, etc.
With its advanced technology and high success rate, you are able to find all the deleted or lost files on ADATA SSDs easily.
- Recover 200+ formats:It is able to recover deleted Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, MP4, MP3, CDA, ZIP, MSG, and more.
- Support various brands of SSD, such as ADATA SSD, SanDisk SSD, Samsung SSD, Kingston SSD, Toshiba SSD card, and more.
- With advanced scanning, all recoverable data can be found from ADATA SSD quickly and thoroughly. And you can pause, filter, and preview during the scanning process
- Various data recovery scenarios: accidental deletion, formatting, file system corruption, bad sectors, virus infection, Samsung SSD, Kingston SSD, Toshiba SSD card, and more.
Steps to recover data from ADATA SSD drives
Step 1. Download and run MyRecover on your PC. Connect the ADATA SSD to your PC and select it. Then, click Start Scan.
Step 2. The software will scan your ADATA SSD automatically and thoroughly to locate all recoverable data. You can use the Search Box or the Filter feature to quickly locate the files you want.
Step 3. Under the Other Missing Files folder, you will see a list of data that MyRecover found on ADATA SSD. Choose your desired files to recover and click Recover x files.
Step 4. Choose a new location for the recovered data and click Select Folder to confirm. The SSD data recovery process will take a few minutes or longer, depending on the amount of data you're recovering.
- The restore button shows the number and size of selected images. This helps you verify the integrity of the recovered files.
- You can recover up to 30MB of data from ADATA SSD for free. If you need more, consider upgrading to advanced editions for unlimited data recovery.
Is There Any ADATA Repair Tool?
One of the important causes of data loss is flawed device, i.e. failed Transcend SSD. Therefore, fixing the corupted SSD is also an effective way to protect data.
Thankfully, ADATA provides a software tool ADATA SSD Toolbox for their SSDs. Also, you can use other tools to repair ADATA.
Option 1. ADATA SSD Toolbox
ADATA SSD Toolbox helps you see information about your SSD, check your computer's compatibility, diagnose SSD issues, optimize performance, securely erase data, and keep your SSD's software up to date. You can use Adata SSD Toolbox for fireware update.
Option 2. Update ADATA SSD Device Drivers to Fix It
Some users may find that ADATA Toolbox cannot detect their ADATA SSD, then update the ADATA SSD firmware and driver in Windows Device Manager at this time
1. Type “Device Manager” in the search bar on your PC and open it.
2. Locate your Secondary Hard Drive, then right-click it, and select the "Update Driver" button.
Further Reading: Why You Lost Data from ADATA SSD Card
Here are some common causes for losing data on an ADATA SSD:
- 🎈 Accidental Deletion: This is one of the most common causes of data loss. Users can accidentally delete files or folders, and if not promptly recovered from backup, the data can be lost.
- 🎆 Formatting: Formatting an ADATA SSD, whether intentionally or accidentally, erases all data on the drive. This can lead to data loss if there is no backup.
- 🧨 File System Corruption: File system corruption can make data inaccessible or cause files to become unreadable. This can happen due to sudden power outages, improper shutdowns, or other system issues.
- 🎊 Virus or Malware Infections: Viruses and malware can corrupt or delete data on an SSD. Some malware can encrypt files and demand a ransom for decryption, which is known as ransom ware.
- 🎑 Physical Damage: Physical damage to the SSD, such as a malfunctioning controller, NAND chip failure, or electrical damage, can result in data loss. But ADATA SSDs are designed to withstand physical shocks and are less likely to experience data loss due to physical damage.
- 🎉 Firmware or Driver Issues: Outdated or corrupt firmware or drivers can cause SSD issues, potentially leading to data loss. It's important to keep the firmware and drivers up to date.
- 🎇 Bad Sectors: Over time, SSDs can develop bad blocks or sectors. When data is stored on these bad blocks, it may become inaccessible or corrupted.
What’s more, these reasons will lead to other problems such as ADATA SSD is not accessible or ADATA SSD not showing up. These issues are similar to external drives not recognized in Windows.
Can damaged SSD be recovered?
Is there any ADATA format tool?
If you are trying to get back your lost files, you may use reliable data software MyRecover to retrieve data from ADATA storage devices without formatting as well.
Can data be recovered from a formatted ADATA SSD?
Why is my SSD not being detected?
How do I recover my SSD partition?
You now have the knowledge of ADATA SSD recovery using powerful data recovery software like MyRecover. Also, get 2 repair tools to fix ADATA SSD easily.
Except for ADATA SSD, MyRecover can also recover lost data from ADATA SD card, USB flash drive, or other local storage devices with a high success rate.
It's important to regularly back up your data and rely on a dependable storage device to reduce the risk of losing your ADATA SSD data. Here we strongly recommend you to use this free and professional backup tool with AOMEI Backupper. Then you can get your files back quickly.