Best Intenso SSD Migration Tool (Bootable)
You will get the best Intenso SSD migration tool - AOMEI Backupper Professional and two effective ways to perform Intenso SSD migration.
Is Intenso SSD Good?
Intenso SSD brings high and top computing experience to you, so it is good. A comprehensive manufacturer that sells not only hard drives and solid state drives but also entertainment electronics like digital picture frames in Germany and other European countries.
In terms of SSDs, Intenso simply has three products: SSD SATA III High, SSD SATA III Top, and portable SSD. The SATA III High is available in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB capacities. The latter two SSDs are available in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities.
As claimed on the Intenso website, their SSDs have outstanding transfer rates in reading and writing. And just like many other SSDs, Intenso SSD has low power consumption, strong shock resistance (1500G/0.5ms), and silent operation properties. It is said that using a SSD with a SATA III interface and 6Gbps netbooks and computers can be booted in less than 20 seconds.
Why Need Intenso SSD Migration Tool?
Generally speaking, a data migration tool helps PC users move everything from the old storage device to the new one. The “everything” includes OS, system programs, boot manager, installed software and games, created personal files, etc.
Also, the Intenso SSD data migration is very helpful if you don’t want to reinstall Windows and reconfigure all contents. More importantly, you can safely transfer all the unique data to a new place.
Besides, the SSDs are now affordable and you can get a larger one for bigger capacity and boost performance. To enjoy all of them, you need a Intenso SSD migration tool.
Best Intenso SSD Clone Software
AOMEI Backupper Professional is a reliable and powerful SSD cloning software and supports migrating SSD to new SSD like Intenso SSD as well as cloning HDD to SSD quickly and easily. By default, it clones only used part of old SSD with Intelligent Clone method. So you can perform this data migration process successfully even if the new SSD is smaller and benefit from it:
- 3 cloning methods: Disk Clone, System Clone, and Partition Clone. The previous two methods help you perform Intenso SSD migration. To migrate OS to smaller drive only, the System Clone feature is of the most helpful.
- SSD Alignment: It is capable of boosting SSD disk performance with 4k alignment technology.
- Edit Partitions: It is able to clone and resize hard drive as well as convert MBR to GPT or vice versa.
- Except for graphic user interface, AOMEI Backupper still supports command-line clone.
AOMEI Backupper Professional is Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP supported. You can have a try on the free trial. For server users, try AOMEI Backupper Server.
Easy Steps to Migrate SSD to Intenso SSD (with Secure Boot)
Here take Intenso SSD SATA III as an example to show you how to clone SSD to Intenso SSD using the Intenso SSD clone tool AOMEI Backupper. Please make sure that your computer supports SATA III interface and is compatible with Intenso SSD drives.
1. Connect the Intenso SSD to your PC and make sure it is recognized by Windows. Install AOMEI Backupper and start it.
2. At the main interface, click Clone and then Disk Clone.
3. Select the current SSD as the source disk and click Next.
4. Now select the Intenso SSD as the target disk and click Next. Please note that the target disk will be overwritten after ckining. Please backup files to external hard drive or other locations beforehand if there is any important data.
5. Here you’re at the Operation Summary window. Check the “SSD Alignment” box to gain peak performance. You can make some other changes if you wish to. Confirm all the operations and click Start Clone to execute Intenso SSD data migration.
- Edit partitions: You can resize the partition, change the drive letter, etc. on the Intenso SSD drive. Also, you can convert the destination disk from MBR to GPT if necessary.
- Sector-by-sector clone: You can recover deleted and formatted data by cloning all sectors of old SSD with this option. However, it will make edit partitions unavailable.
For a laptop that has only one disk bay, a USB cable is necessary in the process of disk clone. However, it is suggested to replace laptop hard drive via backup and restore method to ensure a successful boot.
More Advanced Way to Clone SSD to Intenso SSD
Except for the GUI-based interface, AOMEI Backupper Professional supports the command line clone feature. If you are a professional, try this and it's more flexible.
Here we will clone disk 1 to disk 2 and use 4k alignment technology to optimize for Intenso SSD.
1. Press Win + R to open the “Run” window and type “cmd” & press "Enter" to open Command Prompt.
2. To run AMBackup.exe, you need to type “cd” plus the installation path of AOMEI Backupper. For example, type: “cd C:\Program Files\AOMEI\AOMEI Backupper”.
Note: Please note that the path must be fully matched to the installation directory of the software.
3. Type the following command to start a clone task: “AMBackup /c /t Disk /s 1 /d 2 /a”
- [/c]: means clone.
- [/t]: means clone type, including disk clone, system clone and partition clone.
- [/s]: means source disk.
- [/d]: means destination disk.
- [/a]: means partition alignment.
For more command line operations, please refer to AOMEI Backupper Command Help.
AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of the best Intenso SSD migration tools suitable for both novices and IT experts. You can easily clone everything on the old SSD disk to Intenso SSD and make sure it is bootable.
Other than being Intenso SSD migration software, AOMEI Backupper is an outstanding backup solution as well. For instance, you can perform Buffalo NAS to NAS backup like a breeze, backup Windows 7 to WD My Cloud, etc. What’s more, you can create a bootable device with this software just in case.