Any suggestion for a centralized backup software?
What is centralized backup?
Centralized backup is a data backup solution to backup data from all remote clients to network share or NAS for you to perform centralized backup management easily. It’s especially designed for small business, enterprise, and company to create backups for all computers within your company simultaneously.
With centralized backup, you could get the following benefits:
Save time and reduce the centralized management cost.
Automatic create centralized backups with one click.
Flexible centralized backup management.
Reduce the risk of human error.
Easy to operate to create centralized backup.
To create centralized backup, you need a prime centralized backup software.
Best Centralized Backup Software - AOMEI Centralized Backupper
AOMEI Centralized Backupper is such a centralized backup software for small business and enterprise, which allows you to centrally backup or sync data for all computers within your company to NAS or network share with simple clicks.
It supports all Windows PCs and Servers, including Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Visa and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003(R2), SBS 2011, WHS 2011.
Supports file system includes FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ReFS, Ext2, Ext3, ExFAT.
All storage devices recognized by Windows supported, including IDE, SATA, SCSI, HDD, SSD (SATA, mSATA, M.2, U.2), Dynamic Disk Volumes, hardware RAID, Network Attached Storage (NAS), etc.
Both MBR and GPT disk supported.
With this prime centralized backup solution, you could create file backup, system backup, disk backup, partition backup, basic sync, real-time sync, and mirror sync. Besides, you could do the following centralized backup management:
Compress, split, encrypt the backup file, use VSS, enable email notification, etc.
Set up the retention policy to automatically delete old backup images to free up space according to the rules.
Please download the free centralized backup software 30-day trial version - AOMEI Centralized Backupper.
Create Automatic Centralized Backup for All Clients Within LAN
Here we will show you how to create centralized disk backup for all clients within your company. See the details. (If you just want to backup data on your computer, please try file backup, partition backup or sync features)
Step 1. Install Centralized Backup Software
Before centralized backup, please install AOMEI Centralized Backupper and ACBAgent like the following.
1. Please Install one of the centralized backup solutions - AOMEI Centralized Backupper to a computer as a central management console. And run AOMEI Centralized Backupper.
2. Install AOMEI Centralized Backupper Agent:
> Manually install ACBAgent.exe (located at C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Centralized Backupper\Package, C is the drive letter of the drive installed AOMEI Centralized Backupper) on all your clients that you want to create backups.
> Or Automatically install ACBAgent to all clients via AOMEI Centralized Backupper:
1. Click Install client program at the Computers tab, tick Remote client installation, and then hit Next >.
2. Tick all the clients you want to create centralized backup (listed by IP address), click Next >.
3. Click Install All.
Step 2. Get control from all clients
1. At the Computers tab, click Uncontrolled Computers, tick all the clients, and hit Request Control, choose By entering accounts or By sending a message. Here we choose By sending a message.
2. Then all your clients will receive the remote control request window like this, click Agree to get the clients to be controlled by AOMEI Centralized Backupper.
Then you will see all the controlled clients in Controlled Computers under Computers tab.
Step 3. Create Automatic centralized backups for all clients
We will show you create disk backup centrally for all the clients with simple clicks, here it is:
1. Click Tasks tab, and then hit New Task, select Disk Backup in the list.
2. Rename the Task Name to differ from other backups, click Add Computers in Step 1, and tick all the clients under Controlled Computers, and press OK.
3. Click Step 2, Choose Select data based on backup rules, select Disks containing system partitions, and press >> button to add it to the right side. Then, you could click Matching clients to see if all the clients match the backup rules.
4. Hit Step 3, and click Add Storage, and input the IP address of the NAS or network share, enter the credentials, and press OK. Then select a folder as the destination.
5. Click Schedule, tick All Computers, select Once, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly in Schedule Type Settings. And click Advanced to create Full Backup, Incremental or Differential Backup.
6. Press Start Backup, and choose Select and execute tasks to create centralized backup with the powerful centralized backup software.
It’s quite easy to create centralized backup with the centralized backup software - AOMEI Centralized Backupper. If you are running on Windows Servers, you could do centralized backup server to protect your critical business data.
Once create centralized backup for all clients, the backup files is stored on the NAS or network share you specified.
If you are looking for enterprise backup software to perform centralized backup, It’s highly recommended to try the prime centralized backup software - AOMEI Centralized Backupper that you can rely on. It will protect your data and system in a higher layer.
With the powerful enterprise backup software, you can easily create centralized backup with only a few clicks to backup multiple computers simultaneously, then restore whatever you need. If you prefer to create system backup for all computers, please try centralized backup system.