About Acronis Snap Deploy
As an OS deployment software, Acronis Snap Deploy allows you to deploy a custom system image backup to multiple laptops, desktops, or servers simultaneously in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2019 (including R2).
Sometimes, you will get the following errors:
Acronis Snap Deploy no network interfaces are available.
No block devices found.
No RAID disks.
If you are looking for Acronis Snap Deploy alternative free, the below words will help you a lot.
Free Acronis Snap Deploy Alternative - AOMEI Image Deployment
AOMEI Image Deploy (AID) is a free image deployment software that allows you to easily deploy OS to multiple PCs or servers. It is made for enterprise, small business companies, educational institutions, government organization, and individual, etc.
The main features are listed below:
1. Unlimited image deployment solution.
You do not have to worry about how many images you want to deploy or how many workstations or PCs. It is completely free while other Acronis Snap Deploy alternatives may charge you $1,000 to deploy 50 computers.
2. Process monitoring in real time
You can monitor the deploying progress on your server computer, including all the IP address and status of the client computers. You can manage them remotely.
3. Pre-set computer name
You can manually distribute computer name to all Client computers. Real-time process monitor
4. Support for Windows PCs and servers.
You can use a PC running Windows 10/8/7 or server running Windows Server 2003/2008 (R2)/2011/2012 (R2)/2016/2019 as the server to deploy system image to multiple client computers.
As an Acronis Snap Deploy replacement, AOMEI Image Deploy provides a paid edition that allows you to deploy image to dissimilar hardware machines and batch preset client computers’ name and IP address.
Safely Deploy System Image to All the Computers Simultaneously
The best free OS deployment software - AOMEI Image Deploy provides a wizard to guide you through every step of the way of image deployment. You can choose to deploy system image backup or disk backup created by AOMEI Backupper Standard (free).
Please ensure all the computers stay in the same LAN. And refer to the following steps to deploy Windows 10 system image to other computers:
1. Download, and run AOMEI Image Deploy on a Windows computer or server.
2. Specify the WinPE ISO file to boot your client computers. You can also manually or automatically create one.
3. Start all the client computers and set them to boot from network. And all the computers will boot into AOMEI Image Deploy recovery environment and each computer will display as below:
4. When all the client computers shows Client computers connected, which means that all the computers have successfully connected to the AOMEI Image Deploy service, tick the checkbox before I confirm all the client… and click the Next.
5. Browse and specify the prepared Windows 10 system image and other settings. Then click “Start Deploy” to get started to deploy system image to all the computers within your company.
4. And you could view the image deployment progress of each client computer.
That’s it. Based on your server computer’s specifications and network environment, you can set the deployed computer quantity accordingly with this OS deployment software.
Write in the End
Why waste your money on an expensive Windows image deployment software? Just download Acronis Snap Deploy alternative free - AOMEI Image Deploy for OS deployment. If you need to deploy system image backup to computers with dissimilar hardware, please try AOMEI Image Deploy Technician (paid version), which is at a reasonable price.
If you want to know more about image deployment, please refer to the AOMEI Image Deploy User Manual.