Safe & Reliable: The Best Acronis Server Alternative
You can learn a brief introduction of Acronis backup software and what’s the best Acronis Server alternative as well as how to use it. Keep reading to know more detailed information.
The Brief Introduction of Acronis
Not only can you create a full mirror image of your disk, Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) allows you to back up individual files, folders and partitions, clone a system disk while it is in use (no rebooting needed), and you can archive files to the cloud to open space on your hard drive.
When you select Entire PC as a backup type, Acronis True Image backs up all your internal hard drives in disk mode. The backup contains the operating system, installed programs, system settings, and all your personal data including your photos, music, and documents.
What is the Best Acronis Server Alternative
If you want to find an Acronis Server alternative, you can choose a safe and professional backup software for Windows Server. AOMEI Backupper Server is a very good choice. First of all, the backup function that Acronis can provide is AOMEI Backupper, which also supports backup systems, partitions, disks and files. You can choose different backup functions according to your needs. This software also has the following advantages.
- Schedule Backup: It allows you to schedule automatic backup in Windows Server, including Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event trigger and USB plug in.
- 3 backup methods: It allows you to backup Windows Server 2022 in full, incremental or differential backup.
- Different backup destinations: It provides different backup destinations for you, such as local disk, external hard disk, USB drive, CD/DVD, network or NAS, clouds, etc.
- Multiple server systems: It supports various Windows Server operating systems(Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012(R2)/2008(R2)/2003, etc).
How to Use the Best Acronis Server Alternative
Knowing the best Acronis Server alternative, you can continue reading the article to learn how to use this professional Windows Server backup software. This software has a user-friendly interface and easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions. Therefore, even if you are a novice, you can easily complete the entire backup process. You can start backing up Windows Server according to the tutorial below.
Step 1. Download AOMEI Backupper Server, install, and open it. You can click Backup > System Backup.
Step 2. You just need to select the destination for your backup. The related system partitions and boot-related partitions will be selected by default.
Step 3. Confirm your operations and click Start Backup to backup Windows Server operating system.
- Options: You can write comments on the backup task, encrypt, split and compress the Windows Server system backup. You can also set the email notification.
- Schedule Backup: You can perform the scheduled backup with different frequencies (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Event triggers and USB plug in)
- Backup Scheme: You can select 3 different backup methods (Full/Incremental/Differential) and you can enable automatic backup cleanup feature to delete older backups regularly for saving disk space.
This article introduces a brief introduction about Acronis and the best Acronis Server alternative - AOMEI Backupper Server. It also provides backup system, partition, disk and file functions provided by Acronis backup software. And you can set different backup frequencies to back up your Windows Server operating system regularly. You can also choose different backup methods and backup destination paths according to your needs.
Besides that, it is an excellent restore software. When your system accidentally encounters a problem, you can directly use the previously created system backup to perform a quick restore without losing any data. If you want to restore the system backup to a computer with different hardware, its Universal Restore function can also help you achieve your goal easily.