How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Photos
This post will show you how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos. You can get your deleted photos from Google Photos easily after reading.
Can I get permanently deleted photos back from Google Photos?
“Is it possible to recover permanently deleted camera photos from Google photos? I was cleaning out my Google photos to back everything up from a fresh start and didn't realize the camera pictures got deleted with no trace of them at all. Now I feel like an idiot and I'm assuming there is no way to get them back. Is there anything I can do to recover them from the cache? This just happened. Just frustrated that it didn't even send them to the Trash, just disappeared altogether.
Like Google Cloud Drive, Google Photos is also popular with many users. But in the process of using Google Photos, you may also encounter this common situation: your photos are permanently deleted, how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos then? For this, you can contact Google Help or use easy data recovery software.
How to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos
How to restore permanently deleted photos from Google Photos? There are 2 efficient solutions for you. You can get your deleted pictures back after the easy operation.
Way 1. Contact Google Support to recover deleted photos
If your photos have been deleted for more than 60 days, they will be permanently deleted from the Trash. Then how to get permanently deleted photos from Google Photos? The first method is to contact the official Google Support to recover your deleted photos. Please follow the steps below to submit a reasonable request:
1. Go to the Google Drive Help website. Choose the Contact us option here.
2. Then you can state your problem and choose the best description of the issue. Click on Next step.
3. And then you can choose the Preferred language and click on the Email button to contact Google.
If you think it takes too much time to wait for a reply from Google, you can consider using the second way, which will help you recover photos at a high speed.
Way 2. Use a professional rescue tool to recover deleted photos
If your local photos are synced with Google Photos, then your local photos will be deleted after deletion from Google Photos. But do not worry, a professional data rescue tool called MyRecover will help you to recover them easily.
MyRecover can recover any type of deleted and lost files from different situations like accidental deletion, formation, system crashes, etc.
Compared with other recovery solutions, MyRecover has many shining points like:
- Compatible perfectly with all Windows systems including Windows 11/10/8/7 and Window Server.
- Recover deleted files from SSD/HDD/USB/SD card, and more.
- Mainstream file systems are all supported like NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS in Windows.
- Recover more than 200 types of data containing photos, videos, audios, emails, Word files, Excel files, etc.
How to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos? If you want to use this easy data recovery software to recover your deleted photos, click on Download Software and install it on your PC. And here is an easy guide to use to recover your deleted photos.
1. In MyRecover, choose the partition or disk where your deleted Google photos were saved before. Then click Start Scan to scan it.
2. After Quick Scan and Deep Scan, you can see your deleted photos and some other missing files. Or you can use the search box or the Filter feature to find your deleted photos faster.
3. After checking the scanning result. Choose a location to store your photos. Click on the Recover X files button to recover deleted photos from Google Photos.
Note: MyRecover can also help you to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Drive without effort.
3 common ways to recover deleted photos from Google Photos
After knowing how to get back permanently deleted photos from Google Photos, there are 3 useful ways to recover deleted photos if they are not deleted permanently. So if your photos were deleted recently, you can try the 3 solutions here.
Way 1. Recover deleted photos from Google Photos website
Once your photos are deleted, they will be sent to the Trash in Google Photos. If your photos have been in the Trash for less than 60 days and you did not clean up the Trash, you can go to the Google Photos official website to recover them easily.
1. Navigate to the Google Photos website, and press the Main menu icon.
2. Choose the Trash option on the left menu.
3. Then you can select your deleted photos here, and click on the Restore icon. And then your photos will be recovered back to the original folder.
Way 2. Recover deleted photos from Recycle Bin
If your deleted photos existed on your PC before and were deleted as well, you can recover deleted pictures from Recycle Bin. Follow the easy guide to do it:
1. Open Recycle Bin on your PC, and locate your deleted photo.
2. Right-click on it and choose the Restore option in the pop-up window.
Way 3. Recover deleted photos from Google Photos on phone
In addition, you can also recover deleted photos from the Google Photos mobile app. Here we will introduce you the steps on iPhone and Android.
1. Open Google Photos on your iPhone.
2. Tap the menu icon on the top left. And click on Trash.
3. Choose your deleted photos here, and then tap Restore.
On Android phone
1. Open the Google Photos app.
2. Tap menu > Trash and choose your deleted photos to Restore.
Now, you have learned how to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos. The direct way is to use a professional data recovery software like MyRecover. You can get your deleted photos and any other type of file with just a few clicks.