For Windows & iPhone | How to Restore YouTube Music Downloads?
Learn how to restore YouTube music downloads from Windows and iPhones via the corresponding data recovery software in this guide. Besides, you can get tips to prevent data loss.
How do I restore my YouTube downloads?
YouTube music is a music streaming service created by YouTube, a Google subsidiary. This service enables users to browse through songs and music videos on YouTube based on genres, playlists, and recommendations.
YouTube Premium subscribers also can enjoy ad-free playback, audio-only background playback, and song downloads for offline payback.
However, some users are concerned about how to recover deleted downloaded files like YouTube songs.
All of my downloaded YouTube songs were deleted after freeing up space. I’m trying to figure out if I can restore my deleted downloads, but I have no idea. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
-A user from YouTube Music Help
If you’re eager to restore YouTube music downloads from Windows PC/iPhone, please read further.
Scenario 1. How to restore YouTube music downloads on Windows?
YouTube bloggers usually edit, upload, or download YouTube songs and videos on their computers. After deletion, it’s possible for them to recover music files from hard drives.
It’s the same for you. If you’ve taken data loss prevention measures like regular backups, you can restore your downloads (songs, videos, or pictures) from backups.
In the absence of safeguards, there’ll be no better way than using professional Windows data recovery software like MyRecover to recover deleted & missing music files.
- After data loss, you’d better not add new music songs/videos to your PC because newly added songs or videos could overwrite your deleted/lost downloaded songs.
- As the sooner you begin the Windows data recovery process using MyRecover, the better your chances will be.
- Please remember to store your restored YouTube downloaded songs in another path.
- ★Hights of MyRecover:
- Powerful features: Recover deleted & lost MS Office files, folders, compressed files, photos, songs, videos, audio, websites, and hundreds of file types from HDD, USB, SD cards, etc.
- Easy-to-find: During Quick Scan and Deep Scan, you can search your desired files by Path, Filename, Date, etc.
- Convenient: Retain the original Path, Filename, and Format for the deleted files.
- Excellent compatibility: Support NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS file systems.
These steps describe how to recover deleted music files from Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Windows Server via MyRecover!
Step 1. After launching MyRecover, select the partition that stores your downloaded YouTube music songs before data loss. Then click the “Start Scan” button.
Step 2. You can quickly locate your desired songs according to Name, Path, Date, or Type or wait to view all the deleted & lost files after the scanning process.
Step 3. Go to the Deleted Files/Recycle Bin/Other Missing Files folder and click “Recover x files” to get your needed songs back.
Scenario 2. How to recover deleted videos & music files from iPhone 13/14?
As you can see, mobile phones have altered how people live and entertain. Several users are more accustomed to browsing YouTube and downloading songs to their phones.
When it comes to regarding how to restore YouTube music downloads from iPhone, it’s similar to Windows data recovery.
In brief, as long as you can ensure your iCloud/iTunes backups that contain your needed downloaded YouTube songs, you can restore your iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backups. If not, you’ll suffer data loss from the last backup because your selected iCloud/iTunes backup will replace all the existing iPhone data after restoration.
Thus, are you unwilling to lose the current iPhone data? Do you want to preview all the files and restore selected data to your iPhone? At this point, you can seek help from professional iOS data recovery software like AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS.
- ★Key features of AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS:
- With a bootable iOS device, every user can begin the iPhone data recovery process.
- You don’t have to reset your iPhone and restore from backups or erase all content and settings on your iPhone.
- Before recovery, you can preview all the iPhone data and select your wanted songs or videos. After recovery, you can restore your deleted songs or videos to your iOS device.
- Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, WeChat History, Call History, Calendars, Voice memos, etc.
- Support varied types of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and be compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
How to recover deleted music files from iOS devices with ease? Download this tool on your Windows!
Step 1. Launch this software on your PC and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. “Trust This Computer” on your iPhone and click the “Scan Now” button.
Step 3. After scanning, the window will show all the recoverable songs or videos. You can click the “Recover” button to restore your selected files.
How to restore YouTube music downloads from your Windows computer or iOS device? After emptying the Recycle Bin or Recently Deleted folder, you’ll need to use backups or seek help from data recovery tools to get deleted items back.
Though a growing number of users have realized the importance of backups, few users take any precautions in advance. If it happens to be your case, it’s time for you to make regular backups.
- For Windows, try to make good use of Windows features like Backup and Restore or free backup software for Windows to make file, partition, disk, or system backups.
- For iOS devices, use iCloud/iTunes/iOS backup and transfer software, FoneTool to back up files. For example, the latter utility can also transfer music from iPhones to computers.