Easy & Safe: Backup Deleted Gmail Emails
You can easily learn why need to back up Gmail emails and how to recover deleted Gmail emails. You can also learn how to backup deleted Gmail emails. Keep reading and scroll down for more details.
Why Need to Backup Gmail Emails?
Now more and more users tend to save their daily work and study data and some important materials on the Internet. Recently, many users are searching for related questions about how to backup deleted Gmail emails. Well, first you need to understand why you want to backup Gmail messages. The following two main reasons are introduced for you.
- Enhanced Security: Backing up Gmail messages keeps your data safe. If you accidentally encounter a hacker attack or a virus software attack, you can use this email backup for quick restoration.
- Prevent Accidental Deletion: Sometimes Gmail messages may be accidentally deleted due to human factors. If you don't back it up in advance, you may permanently lose your email data.
How to Recover the Deleted Gmail Emails
After understanding why you need to back up Gmail, you can continue to read the article, how to restore Gmail emails if you accidentally delete them. Normally, when you delete a Gmail message, it sits in your Trash for 30 days. After that, it will be permanently deleted from your account and cannot be recovered. If these deleted items are still in your "Deleted Items" or "Spam" folder, you can follow the steps below to recover your Gmail messages.
When you delete an anything (email message, email folder, contact, calendar item, or task), it's moved to the Deleted Items folder.
Step 1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder or the Junk Email folder.
Step 2. In the Deleted Items folder, select the email you want to recover. To recover all messages, select the circle by Deleted Items and then select Restore.
- You can only select all if all messages are visible. This is to prevent accidental actions on messages you cannot see.
- Ctrl+Click selects individual messages, Shift+Click selects everything between two clicks.
- Messages that were in a deleted folder can only be restored by selecting Move to and choosing a folder that's not been deleted.
Step 3. In the Junk Email folder, Select the message you want to recover and select Not junk.
How to Backup Deleted Gmail Emails
After you have recovered the previously deleted Gmail messages, the next article will introduce a simple and efficient method to tell you how to backup the previously deleted Gmail messages. The professional email backup software AOMEI Backupper Professional can help you easily solve the problem.
As a professional email backup software, it can help you backup Gmail emails to local, external location or cloud, etc. AOMEI Backupper's "Outlook Backup" function can help backup Outlook desktop. Mail supported by Outlook desktop includes Microsoft 365, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Exchange. So you can use AOMEI Backupper to backup these emails.
- It provides you with an "Outlook Backup" feature to backup messages, attachments, calendars, contacts, etc. in Gmail or other email services in Outlook.
- If you enable the "Schedule Backup" feature, it can automatically perform Gmail backups. You have 4 options including Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Event Triggered to even wake up your computer at a specific time.
- You can back up all the data in Gmail to various storage devices, including local disks, external hard drives, USB flash drives, and NAS devices, etc.
This software comes with a 30-day free trial period during which you can try out its features before making a decision. First, download and install it on your computer, if you are a server user, you can try AOMEI Backupper Server.
- Add the account you want to backup in Outlook and close it. Then, open AOMEI Backupper Professional and click Backup and Outlook Backup.
- Click Add Outlook data and select the Gmail account with the entire mailbox you want to backup. Then click OK.
- Select a local drive or external hard drive to save all Gmail emails in Outlook.
- Enable Daily, Weekly, or Monthly schedule backup and be sure the option Wake the computer to run scheduled task is checked.
- Confirm you select the entire mailbox and click Start Backup to backup Gmail account before deleting.
- You can change “Incremental Backup” to “Differential Backup” in a scheduled backup task. And it’s based on full backup and safer.
- To prevent backup disk full issues, the most effective method is to delete old backup images on a regular basis. Click Backup Scheme and enable it.
This article explains why you need to back up your Gmail messages and how to restore them if you accidentally delete them. After recovery, you can use the professional email backup software AOMEI Backupper Professional to solve the problem of how to backup deleted Gmail emails.
This software can help you back up emails, attachments, calendars, tasks, contacts or select specific items in your Gmail account. It also supports multiple backup methods and backup destination paths. You can also set up regular automatic backups. nikeyonikey you can download this software to explore more.