How to Download Gmail Backup Software to Backup Gmail
You can learn why need to download Gmail backup software and the best Gmail backup software. You can also learn how to use Gmail backup software. Keep reading and scroll down for more details.
Why Need Download Gmail Backup Software?
Gmail provides a limited space on the server to store emails and their attachments. When users want to create space in their Gmail account, emails have to be deleted and some important emails are also deleted. So, before you delete any emails from your Gmail account, make sure you have a backup of those emails.
Here are a few common situations where you need to download Gmail backup software to backup Gmail.
- Accidental deletion of mailbox data: There is a good chance that a user accidentally or accidentally deletes data or parts of mailbox data in order to make room. Data may be permanently lost if not backed up in advance.
- Google Takeout is not enough: users cannot download or save data stored in shared folders, nor can they download or save all data at once if the data exceeds 50GB.
- Lost Devices: If you're used to logging into your email profile on multiple devices, they're used to logging into their files on multiple devices. If the device is lost it may result in great data loss.
- Changing webmail clients: If you plan to switch from Gmail to another email client, you need to use professional backup software to migrate emails from Gmail to other different email and webmail clients.
The Best Gmail Backup Software
Next, the article will introduce you the best Gmail backup software - AOMEI Backupper Professional to help you back up Gmail and solve data loss that may be caused by accidental deletion, loss of device, or wanting to change email clients. Its Outlook backup feature can help backup Outlook emails, including Microsoft 365, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Exchange.
- Outlook backup function: You can backup your Gmail messages or other items to various locations, such as local/external drive, USB flash drive, cloud, NAS device, etc.
- Automatic Backup: This allows you to run automatic backups of Gmail. You have 4 options for scheduling backups including daily, weekly, monthly and event triggers. In a scheduled task, you can even wake your computer to run it.
- Incremental/differential backup: This software provides incremental backup and differential backup methods, only backing up changed content to help you improve backup efficiency and save disk free space.
- Different systems: The professional version supports a variety of Windows operating systems, including Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
Use Best Gmail Backup Software to Backup Gmail
This software comes with a 30-day free trial period during which you can try out its features before making a decision. Download and install this software and start to backup Gmail according to the following tutorial. If you are a server user, AOMEI Backupper Server is more suitable for you.
Step 1. Add Gmail account to Outlook. Open AOMEI Backupper Professional and click Backup then Outlook Backup.
Step 2. Click Add Outlook data and select the Gmail account including emails you want to backup. Then click OK.
Step 3. Select a local drive or external hard drive to save Gmail emails in Outlook.
Backup Scheme: Based on full backup, you can change incremental backup to differential backup in a scheduled backup task according to your needs. You can also delete old backup images on a regular basis to prevent backup disk full issues.
Step 4. Confirm you select all the Gmail emails you want to backup and click Start Backup to complete the task.
This post introduces why you need to download Gmail backup software and the best Gmail backup software AOMEI Backupper Professional. It allows you to backup emails, attachments, calendars, contacts, etc. in Gmail or other email services in Outlook. You can also set a fixed backup frequency to run Gmail's automatic backups on a regular basis.
It also provides incremental and differential backup methods to improve backup efficiency and save disk space. Support a variety of Windows systems. You can download this software to explore more.