Fixed: Transcend SSD Scope Not Working for System Clone
How to fix Transcend SSD Scope is not working for system clone in Windows 7/8/10/11? Find solution with the step-by-step guide to fix.
Transcend SSD Scope Software
Transcend is a well-known manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, provides many kinds of products, such as flash memory cards, USB flash drives, SSD drives, digital music players and more.
Just like Samsung SSD, Transcend SSD has its own Tanscend SSD migration tool, it's SSD Scope, designed for Transcend SSD drive to maintain and optimize the performance as well as data migration.
The main functions include view drive information, view S.M.A.R.T. status, diagnostic scan, secure erase, firmware update, TRIM enable, health indicator and system clone.
Thus, when upgrade HDD to Transcend SSD drive, many users would consider using the Transcend SSD clone tool - Transcend SSD Scope to clone OS, programs, data from original hard drive onto the Transcend SSD drive.
Transcend SSD Scope Not Working for System Clone
However, you might encounter the following problem while clone HDD to Transcend SSD:
How to fix Transcend SSD Scope not working for system clone?
Solution to Transcend SSD Scope Not Working for System Clone
Don’t worry. Try the following solution to fix Transcend SSD Scope system clone failed problem:
1. You could recover data via AOMEI Partition Assistant with "Partition Recovery Wizard" feature.
2. Ensure your Transcend SSD is big enough to hold the data from OS partition(if not, please move data from C drive to D drive or other partition to reduce the data capacity).
3. Then, retry the Transcend SSD Scope to clone Windows oprating sytstem.
Transcend SSD Clone Tool - AOMEI Backupper
If the Transcend SSD Scope still not working for system clone. It’s highly recommended to try the best Transcend SSD clone tool - AOMEI Backupper Standard, because Windows built-in backup program don't allow cloning OS, only backup data to other locations.
As the best Transcend SSD Scope alternative, AOMEI Backupper Professional helps you to clone HDD to Transcend SSD with simple clicks in Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. And speeds up your Transcend SSD automatically.
Besides, The Transcend SSD clone software provides flexible solutions to protect your data: partition clone, clone entire hard disk to transfer everything (disk clone), create a system image backup (system backup), disk backup, file backup, etc.
Clone System to Transcend SSD with AOMEI Backupper
In order to solve SSD Scope system clone does not work issue, please download Transcend SSD system clone software - AOMEI Backupper Professional 30-day free trial to have a try. (Clone features in free trial can only be demonstrated, please upgrade to unlock).
Following text is how to migrate OS to Transcend SSD in Windows 11/10/8/7.
1. Install and launch AOMEI Backupper. Select "Clone" -> "System Clone" on the main window.
2. Select the Transcend SSD drive as destination. Then click "Next>>" to continue.
3. A window pops up, and prompts you the Transcend SSD drive will be wiped out. Press "Yes" to enter "Operation Summary" window.
4. Tick "SSD Alignment" and click "Start Clone" to migrate OS to Transcend SSD.
5. After a few minutes, click "Finish" when the system cloning completed.
After the Transcend system clone finished, please shut down the computer. In order to boot up properly, disconnect the source disk and connect the Transcend SSD drive to the socket of the source disk, the source disk could be inserted into another socket as secondary storage disk.
On this condition, you have cloned system successfully to avoid transcend SSD Scope not working for system clone issue. You can also clone all the data on the system hard disk with "Disk Clone" feature.
How to Fix Transcend SSD Scope Not Working?
sometimes, you might meet Transcend SSD Scope not showing the SMART value and heealth information of the Transcend PCIE SSD problem. Here is how to fix it:
1. Create a full backup of your Transcend PCIE SSD.
2. Enter BIOS, change hard drive settings from RAID to AHCI, and reinstall Windows OS.
3. After reinstalling finished, please enter Device Manager, check if the driver is Standard NVM Express Controller in IDE Controller.
4. Install the Transcend SSD Scope and the Transcend SSD Scope not working problem should be fixed.
Find solution to fix Transcend SSD Scope not working for system clone. If you can’t fix Transcend SSD clone failed error, it’s recommended to try Transcend SSD clone tool - AOMEI Backuppper, which provides you more powerful and flexible features to safeguard your data.
If you want to protect unlimited computers within your company, please try AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus, along with the billable technical service to your consumers.