What's the Best Samsung Data Migration Portable Tool?
How to make a Samsung Data Migration portable version software to help you deal with hard disk problems? When you have a portable version, you don't need to install it again on another computer.
Why Need Samsung Data Migration Portable Tool?
Windows comes with backup tools that allow you to create a system image and restore it to a new hard drive, but these steps are quite laborious and various errors can occur in the process. Therefore, when people want to migrate their operating system and data to another hard drive, such as a Samsung HDD to an SSD, they usually use disk cloning software, which is much easier to work with and more likely to succeed.
The problem is that Windows doesn't come with cloning software. So if you want to perform a hard drive migration for several computers, you have to download and install third-party cloning software on each computer, not to mention the license key issue.
To avoid installing the software again and again, plus its activation, it is recommended to find a Samsung data migration software portable. With it, you only need to install it on one computer, create a portable version of it, then plug it into the target computer and run its .exe file in the installation directory.
Secure and Efficient Samsung Data Migration Tool [Portable]
If you are looking for a portable version tool for Samsung data migration, AOMEI Backupper Technician is the best choice. Its cloning ability and portability are excellent. Through its function of Creating Portable Version, you can save AOMEI Backupper to a removable device and run it directly on the target computer without installation, which is very convenient for IT maintenance and support engineers.
After understanding the basic information about this Samsung SSD software, you can refer to the next section for steps to create a portable version of the software to help you deal with Samsung hard drive problems.
How to Create A Portable Samsung Migration Tool
First of all, you need to create a portable version of AOMEI Backupper on a USB drive. Then, you can use the USB drive to handle the Samsung hard drive on a different computer, whether it is to transfer data or systems. Just follow the instructions below:
- Connect the USB flash drive to your computer, make sure it can be detected. Download AOMEI Backupper and launch it.
- Click on Tools on the left panel of this program and select Create Portable Version.
- The connected USB drive will be automatically selected as the destination location. If you have other removable devices on your computer, you can also click Browse to specify the path.
- Click on Start Creating to perform the operation. When it’s complete, click on Finish.
- Safely disconnect the USB drive. If you unplug the USB device directly, the Samsung data migration portable software may be damaged.
Perform Samsung Data Migration via portable AOMEI Backupper
After you’ve got a Samsung data migration tool portable version on the USB drive, you can learn how to use this USB drive on any computer to migrate data from one Samsung hard drive to another. Here are the steps involved:
- Connect the USB device with portable AOMEI Backupper to the computer that you want to perform Samsung data migration. Also, connect the Samsung hard drive and make sure they are recognized.
- Open the USB drive in Windows Explorer. Find Backupper.exe in the installation directory and double click it to run portable AOMEI Backupper.
- Click on Clone on the left panel of this program and select Disk Clone.
- Select the original Samsung SSD or HDD you connected as Source Disk and click on Next.
- Select the target Samsung SSD or HDD you want to save the data as Destination Disk and click on Next.
- Preview your settings and then click on Start Clone to begin Samsung data migration.
AOMEI Backupper is the best Samsung data migration portable software for Windows 11/10/8/7 systems, it can protect your valuable data in Samsung hard disk or make enough space for new data. The whole operation process is so easy and user-friendly that even novices can get started quickly.
Besides the cloning function, it also has other useful functions such as backup, restore and sync. You can use it to backup files to Seagate Personal Cloud, restore deleted files on Synology NAS, etc. Try it out now!