Backup is necessary
For computer users, backup should be a very important thing. There are so many reasons that would lead to data loss on the computer, such as system crash, computer failed, laptop stolen, unexpected deletion, and so on. Once the data is lost, you may get into a disaster.
Imagine that your system crashed and you did not create a system backup image, you may get into very big trouble of losing data and you may need to take a lot of time to reinstall system and applications. But if you had backed them up, you can just restore computer to earlier date instead of reinstallation. Fortunately, here will introduce the best backup solution for Windows 11/10/8/7 to you.
How to choose the best backup solution for Windows
Windows includes its own backup tools that you can use to backup your PC for free. However, it has many limitations that always annoy you:
- It is easy to ignore or forget regular backups;
- Its scheduling options are limited;
- It doesn’t offer encryption or optimization functions...
For hassle-free backups, you should make use of a third party program. How to choose a third party program? The following criteria can help you find the best computer backup solution.
- Backup Contents
Originally, you need to backup system files and applications on your computer so that you can use the backup image to restore your computer in case of system crash. For some people, they may want to backup the entire hard drive, or one particular partition; and some people only want to backup a few files or folders on the computer.
- Backup Schedules
Data is edited and added every day, so you would like to backup them regularly. A professional backup tool should offer multiple schedules to meet different users' needs.
- Backup Options
Backup images may be very large, so you need a program capable of compressing and splitting image files.
For all the requirements, here we highly recommend the free backup and restore software AOMEI Backupper Standard, which will satisfy all your requirements and do more for your backup.
Best free backup software for Windows 11/10/8/7
AOMEI Backupper has many advantages compared with other backup tools:
1. AOMEI Backupper has a very intuitive interface that can be used easily.
2. It provides you with four backup types that you can choose for the specific requirements: System Backup (backup all system files and applications), Disk Backup (backup the entire hard drive), Partition Backup (backup a specific partition/volume), File Backup (backup files/folders on your computer).
3. It provides flexible backup schedules: daily, weekly, and monthly, and you can choose to do full backup, incremental backup or differential backup. (Differential backup is supported by AOMEI Backupper Professional.)
4. It supports backing up to local hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, NAS (network attached storage), or even cloud drive, etc.
5. You can create system repair disc at the same time.
6. Creating backup image may take a long time depending on the amount of data on your drive. AOMEI Backupper offers you the option to shut down the computer automatically once the task is completed.
As you see, AOMEI Backupper should be the best backup solution for Windows users. Free download it to experience. Start with Backup tab, and you can see its concise interface.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is the best backup solution for home users. If you need more functions like automatic backup cleanup and dissimilar hardware restore, you can upgrade to its Professional edition. If you are looking for the best backup solution for Windows Servers, then AOMEI Backupper Server is suitable for you.