How to Enable Sync Feature in Amazon Cloud Drive
Amazon provides you Amazon Cloud Drive, which help you to store files, documents, music, etc. to the cloud to secure your data. However, Amazon cloud drive does not offer file sync features in web while the app Amazon Photos (also called Amazon Backup) for Windows/IOS/ Android supports sync feature.
Although Amazon Drive does not offer sync feature in web, you could still use it, here is how to enable sync feature in Amazon Photos application in Windows 10:
1. Open Amazon Photos interface, click Settings icon at the top right corner to go to Preferences.
2. Select Sync tab, and choose Enable Sync.
3. And the Amazon Photos will restart and your desktop will get Amazon Drive shortcut for you to sync. Amazon Photos will inform you to choose Amazon Drive Folder to save the sync files, and select Local Sync Folder (by default, it’s located in C:/Users/Your username/Amazon Drive if you not modify the location), press Start sync button.
4. Choose Sync tab on the main window of Amazon Photos, and drag and drop your files to Amazon Photos, specify the location, and click Select, it will start sync now.
Amazon Cloud Drive Not Syncing Issue
Nevertheless, its sync features is a headache for many users. They can’t find these synced files in Amazon drive after the sync operation finished, or could not sync files that they want, or it’s just stuck while syncing.
Besides, Amazon Photos becomes unresponsive sometimes. In a word, Amazon cloud drive not syncing problems are highlighted.
How to Synchronize Files to Amazon Cloud Drive Automatically
As a matter of fact, in addition to Amazon Cloud Drive, you can turn to the best Amazon Cloud Drive sync tool - AOMEI Backupper Professional, which is a professional file syncing software for most popular operating systems, like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (including 32-bit and 64-bit).
AOMEI Backupper is more flexible than Amazon Cloud Drive, and it is capable of real time files/folders syncing and automatic files/folders sync to local hard drive, external hard drive, NAS devices, network share, CD/DVD and clouds, etc. In contrast, Amazon Drive does not support external hard drive.
Now, follow me to synchronize files to Amazon Cloud Drive automatically with AOMEI Backupper Professional edition to repair Amazon Cloud not syncing problem. First, you may have to download AOMEI Backupper Professional 30-day free trial to have a try.
1. Launch AOMEI Backupper Professional, at the left column, select Sync, then choose Real-Time Sync.
2. Input a proper name into Task Name box in next window. And click Add Folder to select the specific files or folders to sync.
Tips: You can customize the files you want to synchronize with Filter settings.
3. Select Amazon Cloud Drive as the target to save the files or folders.
4. Press Start Sync to sync files to Amazon Cloud Drive automatically.
You could sync many files and folders to cloud drive at once. Furthermore, AOMEI Bacukpper supports other clouds such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Sugarsync, Hubic, Cloudme, etc. And you can sync files to Google Drive, backup Dropbox to external hard drive, etc.
Don't worry about Amazon cloud drive not syncing problem, just follow the above solution to fix easily. Moreover, AOMEI Backupper Professional allows you to clone operating system (OS), partition and entire hard drive to cloud, merge backup images, restore system to dissimilar hardware computer, create event-triggered schedule backups and command line backup, etc. You will find the best way to do backup and restore operations.