6 Best iPhone Contacts Backup Apps in 2023
This article recommends the 6 best iPhone contacts backup apps in 2023 to users, and provides the most recommend one to users with detailed tutorials.
Why Do You Need to Backup iPhone Contacts?
Losing contact data on your iPhone can be highly inconvenient and risky. Because iPhone contacts store a large amount of valuable contact information, including friends and family, business partners, customers and so on.
Indeed, taking proactive measures to ensure the safety of your contacts is highly recommended. One effective approach is to utilize iPhone contacts backup apps to create backups of your iPhone contacts. Once you have a copy of your contacts, you will always have the choice to restore them if something unexpected happens.
6 Best Apps to Backup iPhone Contacts
In recent times, there has been a notable increase in the variety and quantity of iOS contacts backup apps available. They provide various convenient functions to protect and manage the data on your iPhone. In this article, let’s start to see the 6 best apps to backup iPhone contacts in 2023!
Option 1. My Contacts Backup
Overview: My Contacts Backup is a user-friendly app that provides a simple and straightforward solution for iPhone number backup and restoration. It eliminates the need for a computer or synchronization process, making it convenient for you to protect and recover your contacts.
- Free and easy software for backup contacts
- Supports Filter contacts
- Set REMINDER to back up your data regularly (weekly or monthly)
- Lacks any kind of advanced features
- Offers limited facilities
- The free trial isn't practical
Option 2. FoneTool
Overview: FoneTool is a completely free and user-friendly iPhone contacts backup app, it helps you backup contacts at a high speed. You can choose wisely to backup your contacts data fully or selectively according to your needs, to save important contacts data in a safe place.
- Allow to preview and select the contacts you want to backup
- Storage space is unlimited
- Flexible recovery of selected contacts to any iPhone, iPad, iPod
- include with more iPhone data management functions such as file transfer, data erase, etc.
- Currently, only available for the Windows version
Option 3. Easy Backup
Overview: Easy Backup provides a simple and efficient way to ensure contacts safe and recover them in the event of data loss or device change. you can conveniently create backups of your contacts in the form of VCF (vCard) files, also send contacts through various shared services.
- One-tap backup of the entire contacts list
- Export backups to various services
- Backup Contacts as VCF
- Only compatible with iOS version 6.0 and above
- Sometimes hangs unexpectedly
Option 4. Coolmuster iOS Assistant
Overview: This Apple iPhone contacts backup app - Coolmuster iOS Assistant, allows you to backup and restore Apple Contacts data selectively. You can select different ways according to your needs. It is crucial to prioritize the security of your contacts data when using it
- Back up and restore your iPhone contacts with 1 click
- Fast detect and recognize your iPhone
- Only transfer calendar, contacts, notes, books, and bookmarks from computer to iDevice
Option 5. Contacts Sync Pro
Overview: Contacts Sync Pro can sync your Google or Outlook contacts with iPhone quickly and easily. It gives you access to your contacts wherever you go. Also, Contacts Sync Pro can merge the iPhone contacts and Gmail account contacts even during the initial synchronization process.
- The app is easy to use
- It has a 2-way syncing technology
- Need a subscription to get the premium features
- Its storage space is limited
Option 6. IDrive Online Backup
Overview: IDrive Online Backup offers a comprehensive solution for backing up your entire contact list across multiple devices using a single account. And after iPhone number backup, you have the option to restore them on your iPhone at any time with a single click.
- Automatic upload option
- Supports Gallery View
- Private key encryption
- Hard-to-use interface
- The app crashes sometimes
- PC backups don't Work
How to Backup iPhone Contacts with Step-by-step Guide
The above 6 apps are the best iPhone contacts backup software in 2023. Among them, the most recommended one is FoneTool, which has all kinds of backup functions totally free!
Now, you can download FoneTool, and following the steps to backup your iPhone contacts easily!
Step 1: Run FoneTool > Connect iPhone to a computer via the USB cable > Click Phone Backup and go to Selective Backup > Get Started .
If you click Full Backup, you can backup your iPhone data including contacts, photos, call history, text messages, memos, calendars and so on.
Step 2: Tap Contacts (Unselect the other data you do not need).
Step 3: Preview the data for backup on your iPhone > And Choose the data you need > Click OK.
Step 4: Click Backup Storage Path to decide a location to save your iPhone backup > Click Start Backup.
Once the backup process is finished, you can use FoneTool's Backup History feature to access your backup files. From there, you can view the backup files, restore data to your device, delete backups, and more.
Now you know some iPhone contacts backup apps. If you want to backup iPhone contacts to a computer, the best choice is FoneTool. It helps you backup your iOS data and keep the data safe at all times.
- ★By the way, FoneTool also can:
- Remove duplicate / similar photos or files easily
- Backup all iPhone data and restore at a high speed
- Professionally transfer contacts, photos, songs, videos, etc. between iPhone and computer
Download FoneTool and discover more!