Can add iTunes music to iPhone without syncing and deleting?
iTunes is an easy-to-use tool for managing media files among different Apple devices. You may create your playlists on your iTunes, and you can add them on your iPhone, especially if you got a new iPhone 14/13/12. And Apple provides iTunes for Windows that allows you to add music to your iTunes and sync music to iPhone, iPad, iPod on a Windows PC.
However, syncing iTunes music playlists between computer and iPhone will take several minutes to complete. And it may delete existing music, videos, books, which is not flexible if you want to separately manage your iTunes music. Actually, you can stop iTunes music syncing by changing settings or turn to a third-party transfer tool.
How to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without syncing?
To transfer disable iTunes sync feature, you can turn on the option of “manually manage music and videos” on iTunes. Or turn to FoneTool, alternative to iTunes helping you easily transfer music from computer to iPhone.
Method 1. Disable sync function to transfer music
Firstly connect your iPhone to your computer, and make sure it is detected by your computer. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download and install iTunes for Windows, and launch it.
Step 2. In iTunes, click the phone icon on the top of the interface. Choose “Summary”.
Step 3. Check “Manually manage music and videos” and disable automatic sync. Then click “Apply” to save the change.
Step 4. Then choose "Music" on the top of the iTunes, and click "Songs" on the Library section.
Step 5. Then you will see your iTunes library demonstrate on the right of the window, drag your iTunes music and drop on the iPhone, like the screenshot.
Method 2. Directly transfer music to iPhone without syncing and deleting
If you are not satisfied with iTunes software, or the iTunes can’t recognize your iPhone, you can also turn to a third-party iOS transferring tool called FoneTool. This tool enables you to transfer music from computer to your iPhone without deleting any existing songs or other data. Besides, this software supports several features that give you the best experiment to transfer songs.
● It supports selectively transfer & backup: You can make a partial data transfer if there are some songs you don't want to move.
● This tool provides the fastest transfer speed: Compared with iTunes and other tools, FoneTool can be one of the fastest music transfer software. For example,1000 songs can be transferred in only 9 minutes and 14 seconds based on a test.
● It can transfer non-purchased music to iPhone and other music on your iTunes and computer storage.
Now download this transfer tool and refer to the following steps to see how it works:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to a PC via USB cable. And trust the PC.
Step 2. Download, install and launch FoneTool, and click “PC to iPhone”.
Step 3. Click the “plus” icon to select the music you want to transfer. You may need to download them on your iTunes. And click “OK”.
Step 4. Then click “Start Transfer” to start the process. Wait for the transferring process to get finished. You can enjoy music on your iPhone.
This is how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 14/13/12 without syncing and erasing. This method can be also applied to add music from iTunes to iPad, iPod Touch especially if your iTunes has some issue like error code 4000. Hope this article can really help you.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad