Can You Get iPhone Texts on Windows 10?
For some reason, you want to get iPhone text messages on your Windows 10 computer. Maybe you want to quickly check your messages while working, maybe you want to save iPhone text messages to computer as a backup, or maybe you want to print text messages for further use, etc.
Apple does not provide a convenient way to let users sync iPhone text messages with Windows computer. Apple's Messages app works only on Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, and Macs. But fortunately, there are other tools that can help you get iPhone text messages on Windows 10.
How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10/11
Here are three ways that can help you get iPhone text messages on Windows 10. You can definitely find a method that suits your situation.
- Way 1 shows you how to receive iPhone text messages on Windows 10
- Way 2 tells you how to view all iPhone text messages on Windows 10
- Way 3 teaches you how to view selected conversations on Windows 10
Way 1. How to Send and Receive iPhone Text messages on Windows 10
When you are on the computer and receiving a text message on iPhone, it would be convenient if you can reply without picking it up. There are some apps that can help you do this, such as Pushbullet. With the help of Pushbullet, you can easily send and receive iPhone text messages on Windows 10. It provides apps for Android, iOS, and Windows PCs to help users sync texts among all devices.
1. Install Pushbullet on your iPhone and Windows computer.
2. Sign in with your Facebook or Google account to link them together. Now you can receive iPhone text messages on Windows 10; you can initiate texts, too.
Way 2. How to View iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10 via FoneTool
If you want to view iPhone text messages on Windows 10, one iPhone data management tool called FoneTool can help you with this.
► It lets you view iPhone text messages on Windows 10 directly, or you can choose to save messages from iPhone to computer and view them later.
► In addition to iPhone to computer transfer, computer to iPhone transfer is also supported. You can transfer messages back to iPhone or transfer music to iPhone from computer without effort.
FoneTool gets on well with all iPhone models including the latest iPhone 14. Get the tool and follow the steps to see how to view iPhone text messages on Windows 10/11.
View iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
2. On the home interface, click Phone Backup > Choose Selective Backup.
3. Select Messages icon.
4. Click Messages and then you will see all your messages are listed there. You can click one conversation to get the details.
Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10
If you want to backup iPhone messages to computer, just select the messages you need and click OK. Then decide a storage path to save your messages and click Start Backup.
Once the backup is complete, you can find and manage your backups on the Backup History page.
- Click the Browse icon to view messages
- Click the Triangle icon to run an incremental backup
- Click the Restore icon to transfer messages to any iDevice
- Click the Delete icon to remove the backup files from computer
Way 3. How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 10 via Email
You can choose to email the messages to yourself. This method is recommended when you just want to get one or two conversations to computer, because you are only allowed to transfer one conversation at a time.
1. Open Messages app on your iPhone.
2. Choose one conversation you want to transfer to computer.
3. Press and hold one of the messages in the conversation.
4. Tap the More... option on the pop-up window.
5. Select the messages you need and tap Forward button.
6. Enter your email address and send it to yourself.
7. Check the email on computer and view your text messages.
Speaking of “how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10”, it can mean two things:
- Send and receive iPhone text messages directly on Windows computer
- Save iPhone text messages to Windows computer and view them anytime
For the first case, we can rely on apps like Pushbullet to let our messages sync across all devices; for the latter case, we can let FoneTool help us save iPhone text messages to computer as backup.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad