How to Get iOS 16 Developer Beta without Developer Account
This post will guide you on how to get the iOS 16 developer public beta easily. Follow the detailed guide in this article.
Can You Get iOS 16 Developer Beta without Developer Account?
Now the beta version of iOS 16 is available to developers via an over-the-air update. With a paid developer account ($99 a year), users can go to Apple Developer website to download and install iOS 16 developer beta on iPhone.
Although the iOS 16 beta release is obviously aimed at developers, technically speaking, anyone can install iOS 16 developer beta on their compatible devices. What is really needed is to get the developer beta profile. You can get the iOS 16 developer beta profiles from friends or find one from the Internet.
However, please note that this is not the official method for installing the developer beta and it’s not recommended. It goes against Apple's terms and conditions, if things go wrong, you cannot get any assistance from Apple.
In addition, the iOS 16 public beta will come out soon and it is free for everyone to have a try. You can refer to this How to Get iOS 16 Public Beta guide to learn the details.
Please Backup Your iPhone Before Installing iOS 16 Developer Beta
The developer beta version of iOS 16 is not reliable compared to the final version. The beta version can lead to plenty of annoying errors. If you still want to install iOS 16 developer beta on your iPhone, please backup your device in advance to ensure data safety.
Apple iPhone Backup Way: If you have enough iCloud storage space, you can choose to backup iPhone with iCloud. Or if you have a computer at hand, you can make a backup with iTunes. If unfortunately some data get lost after installing iOS 16 beta, you can perform a restore to get everything back.
More Flexible iPhone Backup Solution: As is known to all, neither iTunes nor iCloud will allow you to restore backup files selectively, which is kind of inconvenient. In this case, let one free iPhone backup tool named FoneTool help you backup iPhone the way you want.
● It supports selective backup and restore.
● The backup files are accessible and readable.
● When performing a restore, there is no need to reset your iPhone and it will not erase any existing data.
You can click the download button to get the tool.
How to Get iOS 16 Developer Beta without Developer Account?
Before we start to see how to download iOS 16 developer beta, first make sure that your iPhone is on the compatible lists.
Steps to Get iOS 16 Developer Beta without Developer Account
Some websites provide developer beta profiles and you can download on your iPhone.
1. Open Safari and visit https://betaprofiles.com/ > Find iOS 16 Download and tap Install Profile > Choose Install Anyways! > Then it will download the profile.
2. Tap Allow on the pop-up window.
3. Go to Settings > Tap Profile Downloaded > Tap Install > Follow the prompts to install configuration beta > Restart your iPhone.
4. Now go to Settings > General > Software Update to install iOS developer beta.
How to Download iOS 16 Developer Beta (Official Way)?
▲ Download iOS 16 Developer Beta
- Go to the beta downloading website on your iPhone and select to download iOS 16 beta.
- Confirm to download the configuration file on the iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone when the installation of the profile is complete.
▲ Install iOS 16 Developer Beta on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install when the update shows up.
- Wait for the download and installation.
That’s all for how to get iOS 16 developer beta without developer account. To ensure data safety, it's recommended to get the beta version from Apple website. Anyway, to ensure data safety, please remember to backup your iPhone before the installation!