How do I recover data from iPhone without backup?
Accidentally deleted or lost your vital iPhone data, like photos, videos, or contacts, you may want to get back them quickly. It can be frustrating to lose important data from your iPhone, especially if you have no backup. This is a typical issue among iPhone users because many of them are not used to backing up their data. An iPhone is a sophisticated smartphone that differs substantially from other types of cell phones on the market.
Is it possible to recover data from the iPhone without backup? Or do you want to find iPhone data recovery software to restore iPhone data without backup? Of course! Find the answer in the following.
Best iPhone data recovery software without backup
As we all know, there is plenty of iPhone data recovery software on the market. As a result, users find it difficult to select the best recovery solution from among those available. However, if you make a mistake once, your data will be jeopardized.
In this case, it’s recommended to use AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS. This is simple to use and allows you to restore deleted or lost data from your iPhone without backup. It does not require any technical abilities to use and can quickly restore any data including photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, voice memos, calendar, WeChat, and other types of iPhone data.
- ★Key features of AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS:
- User-friendly software interface and simple operation.
- Restore 10 types of lost/deleted iPhone data.
- Preview all iOS devices data before final recovery.
- Selectively recover the iPhone data you want to the computer.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with iOS 10 or later.
Step 1. Download and install AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS from the above on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a charging cable.
Step 2. Tap the popup menu on your iPhone to trust the computer, and then click “Scan Now” on the software.
Step 3. Wait for the scanning stage to complete keeping the iOS devices connected. The scanning time depends on the size of the iPhone data. Select what you want to restore and then click “Recover”.
Common reasons for iPhone data loss
There might be a number of reasons for the iPhone data loss scenario. Knowing the primary reason for iPhone data loss makes it easier for you to restore lost media files. The following are some examples of common iPhone data loss scenarios:
- Accidental deletion.
- Physical damage such as a broken screen, water damaged, dropped, and so on.
- Shortage of iPhone storage capacity.
- Because of a malware or virus attack.
- Failure of jailbreak.
- iOS update failed.
- Changing the battery of the iPhone.
- A sudden system crash.
- Forget the iPhone password.
- iPhone is lost or stolen.
Tips to prevent iPhone data loss
Many iPhone users couldn’t wait to upgrade to the newest iOS to enjoy new functions, however, it could lead to iPhone data loss sometimes. From the methods to recover iPhone lost or deleted data, having a backup could be the best way to avoid iPhone data loss as much as possible. Here are some tips to prevent iPhone data loss in the future.
- Double-check the deletion. Before you delete some files or folders, please check the data twice or you could put it in another place for a while.
- Back up iPhone data regularly. You could use iTunes or iCloud to back up your iPhone data. However, you couldn’t selectively back up files and preview the data. Alternatively, you could choose a kind of free iPhone data backup tool-AOMEI MBackupper to help you to perform iPhone data backup and restore at a fast speed.
- Save your vital data in different storage devices. For important data or files, you could save them to your computer, cloud server, or external hard drive.
So, these are some of the most efficient methods for recovering deleted data from your iPhone or iPad for iOS 15/14/13. However, if you do not have a backup of lost or deleted data, you may use an iPhone data recovery software to recover lost data from an iPhone without a backup. So, without further ado, use the AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS to restore data from an iPhone without backup.