5 Best Tenorshare Alternatives in 2023
You'll get the 5 best Tenorshare alternatives, including MyRecover, Disk Drill, R-Studio, Recuva, and EaseUS Data Recovery, along with details on features, pros, cons, and price. Read and learn more!
Are you currently using Tenoshare but not satisfied? Or looking for one reliable data recovery but still hesitate? Anyway, this article will introduce you to the 5 best Tenorshare alternatives with the same or better performance. It may have more advanced features or excel in success rate, speed, and reliability.
About Tenorshare 4DDiG
Tenorshare 4DDiG is a powerful data recovery tool for Mac and Windows users, specially designed to recover lost, deleted, and corrupted data from various storage devices. The software offers broad compatibility with over 1000 file types and supports a wide range of file systems from FAT to NTFS. It can even recover from serious issues like system crashes.
Why You Need Tenorshare Alternatives？
Like other products, Tenorshare also has its shortcomings.
- Long deep scan time. Tenorshare takes more time than most recovery tools when performing a deep hard drive scan. For example, scanning a 1TB disk takes 12 hours.
- Android-first software. More suitable for Android, many practical functions and updated functions（eg: photo recovery, WhatsApp message recovery, etc）are usually reflected on Android devices.
- Limited preview function. Some files, such as PPT files, cannot be previewed before recovery.
- Limited features for free. While you can download Tenorshare 4DDiG for free, the free trial only offers free scanning and some file previews.
- Price. One month of Tenorshare 4DDiG costs $45.95. While not the most expensive, it’s certainly not the most affordable option.
5 Best Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Alternatives
Based on comprehensive considerations, we select the 5 best Tenorshare 4DDiG alternatives for you to simplify the process of recovering lost files. You can choose products that suit you according to different needs.
No 1. MyRecover
One of the closest Tenorshare alternatives is MyRecover. It is a top Windows data recovery software for individuals and professionals. Powerful recovery features meet almost all your needs. It gets good reviews for its speed and high success rate in recovering the files you want. MyRecover is the top choice for Windows recovery.
- Recovers multiple data loss scenarios such as deletion, disk formatting, and virus attacks
- Supports 200+ file types
- Automatically run quick scan and deep scan to find all recoverable files
- Enable file filtering and preview by file name, document type, path, date or size
- Retain original file names, paths and formats of deleted files
- Have a high success rate, up to 95%, and fast speed
- Supports free recovery up to 30MB
- cheap price but multiple recovery functions
- 30 days money back guarantee
- No support MacOS
- MyRecover Pro: $39.95
- MyRecover Technician: $99.00
Please download this Windows data recovery software now. You can then follow the step-by-step guide in the next section to safely recover your data.
Step 1. Install and run MyRecover. Choose the disk where you've lost your files and select Start Scan.
Step 2. It will run two advanced scanning methods Quick Scan & Deep Scan automatically and display all the found files on the selected disk. During the scanning procedure, you are allowed to target or search for specific files using various filters such as Size, Path, Date modified, and more.
Step 3. You will see a list of data that MyRecover found on the drive. Choose your desired files to recover, and click Recover x files. The Recover button will display the number of selected files and their full size. You can use it to determine the integrity of recovered files.
Step 4. Select a new location to save the recovered files and click Select Folder to confirm it. Your files will be recovered in a few minutes or longer, depending on the amount of data you want to recover.
No 2. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is also a good choice, and this application usually appears on most "best of" lists for data recovery. It and has a relatively high success rate and fast speed in recovering our desired files, and it gets good ratings for user-friendliness.
- Recover 200+ file types
- Preview files and recovery chances
- Able to mount scan results as a folder
- Quickly find lost drives with the partition search feature
- Compatibility with several file systems, including FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, APFS, and ext2/ext3/ext4
- Recover up to 500MB of data free in total
- Outstanding data protection and backup features
- Partition recovery function
- No refunds are supported; purchases and sales are final
- The prices are relatively high
- Filenames might be lost
- Average scan speed
- Disk Drill enterprise version: $499
- Disk Drill Professional version: $89
- Disk Drill basic version: Free (Up to 500 MBs)
No 3. R-Studio
R-Studio is a comprehensive data recovery software for professionals and industries, with high-grade recovery algorithms, making it easy to discover data from corrupted hard drives or partitions and handle more complex data form, such as e-mails, maps, images, videos, etc.
- Capable of partition management and RAID Reconstruction
- Professional and complex Recovery algorithms
- Capable of recovering data over networks and the internet
- Emergency startup version
- Provide thorough results
- Includes disk sanitization feature
- Able to handle damaged or deleted partitions
- Not suitable for non-professional users
- Limited file format preview capabilities
- Only recover data from FAT, exFAT and Ext2/3/4 file systems in the cheapest version $49.99
- R-Studio Technician: $899.00
- R-Studio Network: $179.99
- R-Studio: $79.99
- R-Studio NTFS: $59.99
- R-Studio FAT: $49.99
No 4. Recuva
Compared to other products, Recuva stands out for its simplicity and lower cost. It only recover fewer file types and its free edition supports recovery of 30 file types.
- Preview screen available
- Have a free edition
- Support multiple storage devices
- Apply to common used file system, such as FAT, exFAT, and NTFS
- Effective file recovery on Windows
- Low price
- Free version available
- Works with multiple storage devices
- No Mac support
- Limited file types
- Lack of active development and advanced features
- Limited support of recovering the original folder trees and file names
- Recuva professional version: $19.95
- Recuva basic version: Free
No 5. EaseUS Data Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery provides users with good data recovery functions and can recover data from Windows computers, laptops, disks, USB, etc. With its well-designed features, it can recover data lost due to formatting, deletion, virus infection, system crash, etc.
- Recover deleted or lost files, even after accidental formatting
- Supports RAW disk recovery
- Works with damaged storage devices (if still correctly detected by the computer).
- Allow users to sort and filter deleted files
- Able to recover damaged photos
- Fast scanning process
- Supports BitLocker-encrypted drives
- Allows users to sort scan results
- Complex file locating process
- Trial version lacks file recovery functionality
- High pricing
- Limited file preview for files smaller than 100 MB
- Inaccurate display of remaining scan time
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro: $69.95
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician: $299.00
When faced with data loss, it's crucial to choose a solution that meets your needs and avoids lengthy service procedures. By analyzing 5 best Tenorshare alternatives, consider using data recovery software such as MyRecover or other effective and practical data recovery services.
Make a backup in advance to eliminate risks that may occur. It is recommended to use Windows backup software such as AOMEI Backupper Standard to automatically back up your data regularly.