Efficient Guide to Recover Pinterest Boards
Learn how to recover Pinterest boards from two scenarios in this post. If you want to recover deleted Pinterest boards from local hard drives, a third-party tool is best for you.
- Pinterest boards disappeared!
- Scenario 1. How to recover missing Pinterest boards?
- Scenario 2. How to recover deleted Pinterest boards?
- Wrapping up
Pinterest boards disappeared!
Pinterest is a popular social media platform that concentrates on image files, with over 200 million monthly users.
Unlike shared Facebook or Instagram photos, Pinterest pins are organized into boards. Specifically, a Pinterest board is a collection of pins that users save. And you’re allowed to customize your own theme via your selected photos, videos, or web pages.
But some users have reported their Pinterest pins or boards disappearing without notice.
Hi, guys! When I go into my main Pinterest page, there’s no tab with boards. So all of my Pinterest boards disappeared. Is it possible to recover missing Pinterest boards?
It turns out there is. For missing pins and boards on Pinterest, refer to the first scenario. For deleted Pinterest boards, please skip the former part and go to the latter one.
Scenario 1. How to recover missing Pinterest boards?
Disappeared Pinterest boards might not go. At this point, there’re two feasible solutions for you to find missing pins and boards on Pinterest. And this part is a little similar to finding and recovering missing files.
1. Try another account to find missing pins and boards
Assuming you’ve created a second account and logged into the wrong account, then all of your Pins and boards could miss or look different. Please try another account to bring your missing files back.
Step 1. Please log out of your current Pinterest account. Then open your web browser and enter this link: http://Pinterest.com/password/reset/
Step 2. Add the email address, username, and other data when you’re asked. Then click the “Submit” button.
Step 3. You’ll receive an email that informs you to reset the password. Then check your inbox and click the “Reset Password” button.
Step 4. After reset, enter your email and new password to get your disappeared Pinterest boards back.
2. Re-join the board
Is there another way to recover Pinterest boards? Of course, there is.
If you accidentally leave your board or have been removed by the board’s creator, please ask the owner to invite you back or re-join the board. Then you can access your wanted Pinterest boards.
Scenario 2. How to recover deleted Pinterest boards?
As the name suggests, this part is designed to recover deleted Pinterest boards.
1. Restore deleted boards via shared Pinterest board links
Many Pinterest users often share the links via email and social media. Thus, these clicks can serve as a backup for finding and recovering deleted Pinterest boards. Because these clicks contain your removed Pinterest boards.
After opening these links, there’s a message that reads the board you’re trying to access is deleted. So you need to click a restore button below this message.
If this button cannot appear, please try to view the last saved version of your board with the same link using the WayBackMachine tool.
2. Recover deleted Pinterest boards from local hard drives via data recovery software
Besides the above official Pinterest recovery, there’s another efficient method to recover deleted Pinterest boards.
To be more precise, if you permanently deleted downloaded Pinterest images or videos from your local hard drives, you can restore your deleted Pinterest boards from backups or use Windows data recovery software like MyRecover to recover them.
- For a higher data recovery rate, you’re supposed not to store new pictures or videos on your Windows after data loss. Because newly added files could overwrite your missing Pinterest downloads. Undeniably, data erasure can reduce the chances of data recovery.
- ★Highlights of MyRecover:
- Powerful features: Recover deleted & lost MS Office files, folders, compressed files, photos, songs, videos, audio, websites, and 200+ file types from HDD, USB, SD cards, etc.
- Easy-to-find: During Quick Scan and Deep Scan, you can search your desired files by Path, Filename, Date, Size, etc.
- Convenient: Retain the original Path, Filename, and Format for the deleted files.
- Excellent compatibility: Support NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS file systems.
Don’t hesitate to install MyRecover on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Windows Server PC now!
Step 1. Launch MyRecover and select the partition that stores your desired Pinterest images or videos before deletion. Then click the “Start Scan” button.
Step 2. Filter your wanted Pinterest files according to Name, Date, Document Type, or Path. Or type file names in the search bar to locate your deleted Pinterest files.
Step 3. Go to the Deleted Files/Recycle Bin/Other Missing Files folder and select the deleted Pinterest images or videos you want. Then click the “Recover x files” button.
- After the Windows data recovery process, please remember to save these retrieved files in a new location.
- If you need, it’s time for you to consider upgrading MyRecover to the Professional or Technician edition to recover large-scale deleted & disappeared Pinterest pictures, or videos from local hard drives.
My Pinterest boards disappeared, so how do I recover Pinterest boards? Moreover, can you recover deleted Pinterest boards? Please get the corresponding solutions to different scenarios after reading this passage.
When it comes to problems regarding recovering deleted downloaded Pinterest images or videos, there’ll be no better way than using a third-party tool to get deleted files back.
As you can see, prevention will always remain a better course of action than cure. Thus, it’s a good time to cultivate a good habit of making backups via free backup software for Windows, AOMEI Backupper.