Best Data Recovery Software for Windows 8/8.1 Free Download
Want to download data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1? This guide will introduce you the best free data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 and how to use it to restore important files and folders.
Why need Windows 8/8.1 data recovery software?
Windows 8 has many outstanding features, however, it may be the most confusing operating system Microsoft has ever released. But no matter what, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are still used by millions of people around the world.
While Windows 8/8.1 has many differences from previous and subsequent versions, there is a common problem with all of them: data loss in unexpected ways. The data on your computer will never be secure.
● On the one hand, data will get lost due to system crashes, virus infection, power failure, hard drive or storage device failure, etc.
● On the other hand, you may mistakenly press the Shift + Delete button to permanently delete some important files or accidentally format the hard drive.
When you can’t find deleted files from Recycle bin and do not have a backup, it’s time to use Windows 8 data recovery software. Chances are that the deleted files are still on your computer, they are just marked as free space, waiting to be overwritten by new data. As a computer user, you can’t browse these files but you can let data recovery scan the drive and find deleted files.
What’s the best free data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1?
If you are looking for one reliable and free data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1, MyRecover is your first choice. It’s one professional data recovery software for PC developed by AOMEI, the benchmark of the data recovery industry.
Here are some of the outstanding features of this software.
● Supports Data Recovery in Various Situations. System crashes, accidental deletion, virus attacks, disk formatting, etc.
● Supports Any Kind of Disk-based Storage Media. SSD, HDD, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SD card, etc.
● Recover Any Types of Files in Original Format. Documents, texts, pictures, videos, audios, emails, compressed files, etc.
● Highly-Compatible. Supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, ReFS in Windows 11/10/8/7. (Compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit OS.)
● High-Speed. With an advanced scan engine and robust data recovery algorithm, ADR for Windows can find and recover deleted or lost data at a very high speed.
MyRecover is your best choice when you encounter data loss on your computer. It helps you recover important data from the most complex data loss situations in the easiest way.
Data recovery software for Windows 8/8.1 free download
Here’s the download button for Windows 8/8.1 data recovery software.
- It is better not to install the software on the partition where the files were lost.
- If you want to recover data from a formatted SSD or HDD, you can connect the drive to another computer and perform the restoration.
How to use Windows 8/8.1 data recovery software
With the intuitive graphical interface, you can recover deleted or lost files in Windows 8/8.1 in just 3 steps.
1. Launch ADR for Windows > Select the partition or disk where your data were lost > Click Start Scan option.
2. It will automatically search your data with Quick Scan and Deep Scan. Quick Scan aims at finding deleted data, while Deep Scan searches for other lost data. It can recover 200+ types of data.
3. When the scanning is complete, you can check the result and find the deleted or lost files > Choose the data you want to recover > Click the Recover button > Select a place to save them and that’s it.
- You are allowed to recover data during the scanning process. If you just want to recover some photos or files, once you see them in the Scanned files list, you can select the files and click the Recover button to recover them without having to wait until the scan is over.
- The free version of ADR for Windows can recover data up to 30MB each time. If necessary, you can uprade to Pro version to enjoy unlimited data recovery and get 24/7 Technical support.
It’s possible to recover data in Windows 8/8.1 as long as the data have not been overwritten. Those deleted files are invisible but we can let Windows 8/8.1 data recovery software scan the computer and find all deleted & missing files.
PS: Even with a data recovery tool, there is no 100% guarantee that you will get your data back every time. Data loss is unpredictable. A better solution is to make regular backups. To save time and energy, you can set Schedule Backup through AOMEI Backupper to backup data daily, weekly, monthly.