In Bluebeam: Recover Unsaved Changes [Full & Useful Guide]
If you need a useful solution to Bluebeam recover unsaved changes, the four methods in this passage will help you a lot. Besides, you can recover deleted Bluebeam files with ease according to them.
How do you recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam?
Bluebeam is a tool that is used to create, edit, share, mark, and collaborate PDF files. You can try such a PDF tool on Windows devices and iPad. However, it is possible for you to lose Bluebeam unsaved changes, unfortunately.
Where are Bluebeam unsaved files stored? There is a folder and the path is %TEMP%\Bluebeam Software\Revu\. You can try to perform Bluebeam recover unsaved changes from this folder. If it can not solve your problem, you can consider asking help with some other ways to recover PDF files on your computer.
How to recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam
To recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam, we prepared 4 solutions in the following part. With them, you can recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam or recover Bluebeam crashed lost files effectively.
Method 1. Recover unsaved changes with an inbuilt feature
When we talk about how to recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam, we can consider using a Bluebeam inbuilt recovery feature, which may help you to recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam. Here is the easy tutorial to try this inbuilt Bluebeam recovery feature.
1. To turn on such a Bluebeam recovery feature, you just need to restart the Bluebeam application on your computer.
2. Then your unsaved files will show up in the pop-up window. Choose the file that you did not save changes on, then click on the OK button.
Method 2. Recover deleted Bluebeam files from Recycle Bin
If you find that your Bluebeam files disappearing, you can try to find lost PDF files from Recycle Bin on the desktop. The following guideline can give you instructions.
1. Double-click on the Desktop icon on the desktop. If there is not a Desktop icon on the desktop, you can go to the File Explorer page and search for Recycle Bin in the search box to find it.
2. On the Recycle Bin page, find your Bluebeam files and right-click on them to choose the Restore option. Then, your PDF files will be restored to their original location.
Method 3. Clear cache of Bluebeam files
There will be some bugs appearing in Bluebeam if you try to recover or delete files via the recovery system. The common cause may be a specific file in the program. To solve such a problem in Bluebeam, you can try to clear the cache of Bluebeam files in the recovery system. You can just follow the steps below.
1. Quit the Bluebeam Revu application completely on your computer.
2. Go to the Windows File Explorer page, and input the path: %localappdata%\Bluebeam\Revu\20\Recovery to navigate to the Recovery folder.
3. Choose all the files in the recovery folder to delete them.
4. After the above, restart the Bluebeam Revu application on your computer. Now, you can recover unsaved changes in Bluebeam.
Method 4. Recover deleted Bluebeam files with an easy tool
Since there may be a lot of important data in Bluebeam files, you will panic when you need to look for a method for Bluebeam unsaved changes. If you find that your Bluebeam files are deleted or lost for other reasons, this data recovery method can even help you to recover deleted PDF not in Recycle Bin.
To recover deleted or lost files, the best choice is to use a professional data recovery tool like MyRecover. It is compatible with many data loss situations and a lot of storage devices.
As a powerful data recovery tool, MyRecover will bring you many benefits and a nice user experience in many aspects.
- Support more than 200 types of data including PDF files, Word, files, Excel files, pictures, videos, audio, emails, web pages, compressed files, and more.
- Allow you to recover deleted files from USB, SSD, HDD, SD cards, and more storage devices.
- Recover data at a high speed and recovery rate.
- Keep the original filename, path, and format of your recovered files.
- Work well with NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, and ReFS file systems in Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Windows Server.
Now, you can follow the simple tutorial to recover deleted or lost Bluebeam files on your computer easily. Download and install the MyRecover client on your computer now.
1. Launch the MyRecover application, you will see all your hard drives here. Select the partition or disk where your Bluebeam files were saved before. Then, click on Start Scan to scan it.
2. Then you can see your deleted Bluebeam files and other missing files after Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically. To locate your Bluebeam files more quickly, you can input the filename or use the Filter feature to select PDF files.
3. Check the scanning result and choose the Bluebeam files that you want to recover. You can choose a new location to store them. After that, click on the Recover X files button to get your deleted files back right now.
Written in the end
For Bluebeam recover unsaved changes, we have introduced 4 different ways in this passage. Hopefully, you can find your lost data with them. If your Bluebeam files are lost or deleted, the experienced file recovery software MyRecover can be the best assistant.