How to automatically backup computer?
If you just like the user above, just refer to the following to get the auto PC backup software for Windows to backup computer easily.
Two Auto PC backup software
As a matter of fact, there are two ways to perform PC auto backup strategy:
Both of them is free backup software, which allows you to automatically backup your computer with Schedule option. Now, we will explain the details for you in next part.
Automatic backup with Windows Backup and Restore
Here is how to create a schedule backup with Backup and Restore to backup files to external hard drive in Windows 10/8/7:
1. Input backup and restore in Windows search box, choose Backup and Restore, Backup and Restore (Windows 7) or Backup settings in the result list.
2. Click Set up back-up button to create a backup.
3. Select the external hard drive to save the auto PC backup.
4. Tick Let Me Choose option.
5. Choose the data files and the partition(s) you would like to backup, tick the Include a system image of drives: EFI System Partition, Recovery, (C:), (D:) option, and hit Next.
6. Click Change schedule, and set up to automatically backup computer daily, weekly or monthly.
7. Press Save settings and exit.
Then it will create PC auto backup files at the specific time.
However, you have to manually manage the disk space while the backup disk full, because the free backup software doesn’t provide automatic way to get it done. And you might get the backup and restore not working or Windows 10 backup not working problem. Any better automatic backup software for Windows 10/8/7?
Create Automatic Backup with AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software, which allows you backup OS, entire hard disk, partition(s) or personal files. Besides, you could clone HDD to SSD without losing data, etc. It will do you a big favor to crate PC auto backup in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Please download the free auto backup software for windows 10/8/7 to have a try:
How to do automatic computer backup in Windows 10/8/7?
Step 1. Execute the auto backup software for PC - AOMEI Backupper Standard. Select Disk Backup under Backup tab.
Step 2. Click Add Disk to add the Windows 10/8/7 hard drive as source disk. Modify the Task Name to differ from other tasks.
Step 3. Choose the external hard drive as the destination for the PC auto backup.
Step 4. Tap Schedule, choose daily, weekly or monthly in General tab (Event triggers, and USB plug in are premium feature), choose Full Backup or Incremental Backup in Advanced tab.
Step 5. Press Start Backup to create auto PC backup on regular basis.
After the automatic backup PC finished, you may be interested to create System Backup, if something bad happened to your computer, you could restore system to previous state back to normal. Here is the step-by-step guide to create system image automatically:
1. Click Backup tab, and choose System Backup.
2. Select the destination to save the Windows system image.
3. Tick Schedule, choose a mode and the backup type to create Windows system backup.
4. Press Start Backup button to automatically backup your Windows 10/8/7.
It’s easy to create PC auto backup with the Backup and Restore, AOMEI Backupper Standard. Find the suitable way to perform auto PC backup on regular basis. If you would like to manage disk space automatically for backups, it’s highly recommended to use AOMEI Backupper Standard.
Moreover, the AOMEI Backupper Professional allows you to perform Command line backup for IT professional, migrate OS to SSD without reinstalling, etc. If you just want to backup files to another location in real time to get a backup copy, just try Real-Time Sync.