Any Hitachi hard drive cloning software?
"I got a Samsung SSD, and put it into my computer, and its proprietary cloning software-Samsung Data Migration which worked great. But it’s only work with the Samsung SSD drive. Now, I want to add a 1T Hitachi hard drive to another laptop, and I really hate reinstall windows operating system and applications. Can anyone advice me the best Hitachi hard drive cloning software."
Why Clone Hitachi Hard Drive?
There are some situations that you may clone Hitachi hard drive to another one in Windows 7, 8, 10, 11.
1. Get More Free Space: With the usage of the computer, the hard drive will hold a pile of files like music files, work files, videos, movies, photos, applications and other documents. Your computer would get a “low disk space” pop-up and you’ll find the c drive has not enough free space to use. You have to perform Hitachi hard drive replacement to upgrade to a larger one.
2. Replace a Failing Hitachi Hard Drive: you might get a failing Hitachi hard drive due to some hardware issues (bad sectors, etc.), like the error “Windows detect a hard disk problem” which indicates the hard disk has some problems, please backup or transfer the important data to another location in case of the hard disk failure.
3. Gain Better Performance: If your computer running slowly, and get a long boot time, it’s better to migrate operating system to SSD and other data from HDD to SSD.
The best way to above all situations is clone Hitachi hard drive without reinstalling everything.
Best Hitachi Hard Drive Cloning Software - AOMEI Backupper
First of all, you have to get a professional Hitachi hard drive cloning software to do the Hitachi hard drive transfer. Although Hitachi doesn’t provide any exclusive disk cloning software, you could try the comprehensive Hitachi hard drive cloning software - AOMEI Backupper Professional.
It could migrate everything from Hitachi hard drive to another HDD or SSD directly without affecting the original Windows operating system. Please download AOMEI Backupper 30 day trial first and have a try.
With the help of AOMEI Backupper, you could do the following:
1. Clone Hitachi hard drive to larger disk.
2. Clone Hitachi hard drive to smaller HDD or SSD as long as the smaller disk is larger enough to hold the data from Hitachi hard drive.
3. Migrate OS to SSD without reinstallation.
4. Clone failing hard drive to transfer files to safe location.
How to Do Hitachi Hard Drive Replacement in Windows 11/10/8/7
Before cloning Hitachi hard drive, please do the following preparations:
A larger HDD or SSD that compatible with the original one.
A Windows computer that installed Hitachi hard drive.
SATA-to-USB cable to connect the larger drive with your computer if there only one hard drive slot.
Then let’s start to clone Hitachi hard drive to larger one withe Hitachi hard drive cloning software - AOMEI Backupper, see the detailed steps:
Step 1. Execute AOMEI Backupper, select Clone at the left panel, then choose Disk Clone.
Step 2. In the next window, select the Hitachi hard drive as source disk. Then hit Next.
Step 3. Choose the larger HDD or SSD to save the data from the Hitachi hard drive.
Step 4. Press Start Clone to perform Hitachi hard drive replacement in Windows 11/10/8/7.
After about 30 minutes, you’ll get an exact replica of Hitachi hard drive to the large disk with the help of Hitachi hard drive clone tool. By the way, the time of cloning depends on the data size of the source disk.
Write in the End
AOMEI Backupper not only a Hitachi hard drive cloning software but also a backup and restore software, which allows you to backup system to an image file, restore OS in time while suffering from system failure. Besides, you could restore to dissimilar hardware computer, dynamic disk or volume clone, create automatic backup, real time file sync, etc. For Server users, you could try AOMEI Backupper Server to enjoy.