Why Do You Want to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer without iCloud?
We can get in touch with other people in no time by sending a message or making a phone call. No matter which method you choose, a phone number is required. You definitely do not want to lose the contacts due to various reasons because you can imagine that it would be difficult to rebuild them. So you tend to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer as backup.
You’ve already known that you can first sync iPhone contacts to iCloud and then go to iCloud.com to export contacts to computer. However, you find the iPhone contacts not syncing to iCloud properly even though everything seems to be perfectly configured. Then you wonder: How do I transfer contacts from iPhone to computer without iCloud? Just keep reading to get the methods on how to export iPhone contacts without iCloud.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer without iCloud?
There are 3 methods that can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to computer without iCloud. If you want an easy way to backup and restore your contacts, let transfer tool to help you. If you prefer to transfer all contacts, then you can choose iTunes to help you. If you want to copy one or several contacts, just email the contact to yourself.
Method 1. Easy Way to Backup iPhone Contacts without iCloud
To make things easy, one professional iPhone backup tool named AOMEI MBackupper is recommended here. It can help you backup iPhone contacts to computer quickly and also offers a safe way to restore the backup files to iPhone.
★ Selectively Backup – It
lets you preview and select the contacts you want to backup.
★ Check Backup Files Any Time – It allows you to view the backup contacts anytime you want.
★ Flexible Restore – It enables you to restore selected contacts to any iPhone, iPad, iPod.
★ No Data Loss During Restore – It will not erase any existing contacts or other data on the device.
★ Supports More Files – Besides contacts, it also supports messages, photos, music, videos, etc.
Best iPhone to PC Transfer Software | AOMEI MBackupper
Fully compatible with most all types of iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and latest iOS 14 (also compatible with older iOS versions) and Win 10/8.1/8/7. Always keep your data safe.
How to Backup iPhone Contacts without iCloud
1. Launch AOMEI MBackupper > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable > Tap “Trust” on the iPhone home screen to give your computer access to your device.
2. Click Custom Backup option > Click Contacts icon to view and select the contacts you want to backup > Click OK to continue.
3. Select the storage path to save your contacts > Click Start Backup button to make it.
4. When the process is finished, you can check the backup task on the Backup Management screen. Here you can choose to locate, browse, restore, or delete the backup contacts.
◆ Note: You can click the triangle icon to run an incremental backup next time. It will only backup the newly added data to save both time and storage space.
Method 2. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer without iCloud but via iTunes
You may know that iTunes can help us backup all iPhone content to computer. Actually, it also offers the option to help you only export iPhone contacts. You can choose to export the iPhone contacts to Outlook or Windows Contacts based on your needs.
1. Download and install the latest iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable > Usually, the iTunes will open automatically when you plug in your iPhone, if not, open iTunes by yourself.
3. Click the Device tab > Click the Info option.
4. Check the box “Sync Contacts with” > Select “Windows Contacts” or “Outlook”.
5. Click “All contacts” if you want to sync all the contacts of iPhone or click “Selected groups” if you wish to sync only selected contacts from a group.
6. Click the Sync button to start transferring iPhone contacts to computer.
◆ If you choose to sync iPhone contacts to Outlook, you can open Outlook and click the Contacts tab to check the iPhone contacts.
◆ If you choose to sync iPhone contacts to Windows Contacts option, you can find the Contacts folder under the username folder. You can choose to copy the folder to another place or print out the iPhone contacts. You can also convert it to CSV format so that you can open it as a spreadsheet:
Double-click to open the Contacts folder > Click Export option > Select CSV (Comma Separated Values)> Click Export > Name the CSV file > ClickBrowse to choose a path to save it > Click Next > Choose the fields you wish you export > Click Finish.
Method 3. Export Contacts from iPhone without iCloud but via Email
This method is recommended when you need to export one or two contacts because you can only send one contact at a time. First send yourself an email with the contact attachment and then download the contacts to computer.
1. Go to Contacts on your iPhone > Find and click the contact you want to transfer to computer.
2. Click Share Contact and choose Mail.
3. You will find the contact will be attached as .vcf (vCard) format in email > Enter your email address and send it.
4. Check the email on your computer and download the attachment on your PC.
5. Repeat the step if you want to transfer more contacts.
That’s all for how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer without iCloud. Comparing these three methods, AOMEI MBackupper can not only help you easily backup iPhone contacts to your computer, but also provides a safe recovery method.
If you have any questions or problems, leave a comment below and we will reply to you as soon as possible.