Nowadays, a growing number of people are listening to audiobooks on their iPhones. Some tourists will enjoy audiobooks with their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Or you may just need audio to focus on what you get down to.
However, lots of people downloaded audiobooks from the Internet on Windows computers. They are wondering how to transfer audiobooks to iPhone, and other iOS devices, like iPad, iPod so they can enjoy them wherever they go. Next, this post will provide 2 methods of performing this. You can either use iTunes or a professional iOS transfer tool to put audiobooks on your iPhone
How to transfer audiobooks from Windows PC to iPhone?
iTunes can help users to sync photos, videos, audiobooks, and other media files from computer to iPhone. But usually, audiobooks downloaded from PC are in MP3 format. You can’t directly sync them to iPhone. And you need to add them to the library and switch them to audiobooks media. Here are the steps:
Follow the detailed steps.
Step 1. Connect iPhone with a Windows PC or laptop, and trust the device.
Step 2. Install and launch iTunes for Windows. Click “Add folder to Library” from the iTunes File menu.
Step 3. Locate your audiobooks and choose them to upload to your iTunes library.
Then the audiobooks will automatically sync to your iPhone, and you can enjoy the audiobooks on the Music app. If you want to listen to them with iBook, follow the steps below to set them as audiobooks files.
1. Select all the audiobooks on your iTunes library.
2. Right-click on them and choose “Get Info”.
3. On the pop-up dialogue, set the media kind as “AudioBook”. Then click “OK”.
4. Then the audiobooks will be demonstrated in the Audiobook category and named with the author’s name. Open it. Select all of the files and drag and drop them to your iPhone Audiobooks.
Open the iBook app on your iPhone to see if the audiobooks are transferred to the iPhone.
Sometimes, putting audiobooks on iPhone with iTunes is not as easy as it seems. Some people lost their previous audiobooks. so you need to take care of every step that may cause some unexpected results.
If you want to transfer audiobooks without iTunes or syncing, the easiest way to perform it with a powerful and reliable iOS transfer tool named AOMEI MBackupper. With just a few click, you can easily transfer or copy your audiobooks to iPhone. Besides, it owns several advantages meeting different needs.
● Intuitive interface: It is an easy-to-use and ad-free tool, so you can handle this operation easily.
● Selective transfer: You can browse your folder to add several or all audiobook files to your phone.
● Fastest speed: AOMEI MBackupper transfers much faster than other tools saving you time.
● Full supports on iOS devices: It is fully compatible with different iPhone models, including iPhone 6, 8, 11, 12, and iOS, and it always works well with the latest models and iOS versions like iOS14, and iOS 15.
Now you can download the software and connect your iPhone to a Windows computer or laptop via USB cable.
Step 1. Install and launch AOMEI MBackupper. Click “Transfer to iPhone” on the main interface.
Step 2. Click the “+” icon.
Step 3. Choose all the audiobooks to want to be added to your iPhone. Then click "Transfer" to start the operation.
Then wait for the operation to get finished.
Now you have known how to transfer audiobooks to iPhone. iTunes and AOMEI MBackupper are both working for it. Besides, AOMEI MBackupper is also a professional backup tool, it can also help you to backup iPhone contacts, music, videos, messages and other iOS data.