System image recovery
A system image is a complete system backup. In the event that you are unable to start Windows or wish to restore your hard drives to a previous backup, you can use the system image recover program. The system image recovery will overwrite the entire contents of your hard drives with the contents of a previously created system image.
What is a USB?
USB, short for Universal Serial Bus. USB was designed to standardize the connection of computer peripherals to personal computers, both to communicate and to supply electric power. It has become commonplace on other devices, such as smartphones, PDAs and video game consoles. USB has effectively replaced a variety of earlier interfaces, such as parallel ports, as well as separate power chargers for portable devices.
How to restore system image from USB
After talking the function of system image recovery, we need to find out the way to restore system image from USB. The first question may be how to choose a tool for restoring. All customers may strongly attach importance to the efficiency of restore function. Besides, the difficulty level of operation should be taken into account. And what means much to users is the cost of completing the process, including the cost in time, energy and money.
AOMEI Backupper is the most suitable tool for you to restoring system image from USB. AOMEI Backupper has powerful restore function. Besides, its intellectual user interface enables the operation easy to learn. And what make customers excited may be the price of the software, you can use AOMEI Backupper to restore system image from USB without paying for it. All in all, choosing AOMEI Backupper as the tool of system image recovery is the wisest decision.
- Download AOMEI Backupper, install it on your computer. For Windows Server users, please turn to AOMEI Backupper Server.
- Plug the USB device which you stored system image. And plugging the system repair disc into the CD/DVD Rom so that you can boot into your Windows.
- Launch AOMEI Backupper, click Restore in the left of the main interface. Then pitch on Select Image File on the right.
- Tick "Restore this system backup" and click Next.
- You will see a Operation Summary which indicates the operations that will be executed. Click Start Restore to begin the process. Click Finish after the restore is done.
This article tells you how to restore system image from USB. The software provided in this article is free to use and is free of bundled software and advertisements. In addition to restore functionality, it also embeds backup, clone and sync functionality. You can use it to set auto backup folders to USB drive with just a few clicks. Don't hesitate to try it!