How do I restore my bookmarks?
I've updated my iPhone to the latest version. But I found all my Bookmarks are gone from Safari iPhone. I am so sad because I need a part of the deleted bookmarks for reference. So how to restore bookmarks in Safari without any backup? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
As a customizable assistant, Safari Bookmarks are convenient for you to get back to a certain webpage with clicks. If you're seeking ways to restore Bookmarks Safari after accidental deletion or iPhone update, please read on.
Three methods to restore Bookmarks Safari
This passage shares three efficient methods with you to restore Bookmarks in Safari. Please pay attention to its corresponding premise before following one of them.
Solution 1. Restore Bookmarks in Safari with iCloud backup
If you can ensure your iCloud backups that includes your desired Bookmarks Safari, you can try to restore Bookmarks in Safari using it. Here, iCloud backups are different from iCloud.com.
- If you’ve enabled Bookmarks in iCloud, your iCloud/iTunes backup will not save these Bookmarks.
- You cannot preview all the files and select your needed data before restoration. After restoration, you cannot restore selected data to your iPhone.
- Your selected iCloud/iTunes backup will overwrite all the existing data on your iPhone.
Step 1. Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings”.
Step 2. Select the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option on the Apps & Data screen.
Step 3. Log into with your Apple ID and select an iCloud backup you want to restore.
Solution 2. Restore Bookmarks in Safari with iTunes backup
Compared with iCloud backups, some users are more inclined to restore Bookmarks Safari from iTunes backups because the iTunes app can nearly covers all the content and settings on your iOS devices.
These steps depict how to restore your iPhone from iTunes backups. Let's show how it works.
Step 1. Launch the latest iTunes on your iPhone, and connect it to your computer.
Step 2. Click the “iPhone” icon on the left corner.
Step 3. Click “Restore Backup” under the "Summary" tab.
Step 4. "Restore" your iPhone with your selected iTunes backup. The size of your selected backup will influence the restoration process. Please wait patinently.
Solution 3. Restore Bookmarks in Safari with iPhone data recovery software
If you refuse to erase all the current data on your iPhone after restoration, what can you do to restore Bookmarks Safari without backups?
At the moment, why not give professional iPhone data recovery software like AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS a shot? Please get an overview of its features first.
- ★Key features:
- With a bootable iPhone, everyone is ready to begin the iPhone data recovery process.
- No need to reset your iPhone and restore from backups or erase all content and settings on your iOS devices.
- Before recovery, you can preview all the iPhone data and choose your desired data.
- Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Bookmarks Safari, Reminders, WeChat History, Call History, Calendars, Voice memos, etc.
- Support varied types of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and be compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
Don't hesitate to download AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS on your Windows PC to restore Bookmarks in Safari!
Step 1. After running this software on your Windows, connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. “Trust This Computer” on your iPhone and click “Scan Now” to begin the scanning process.
Step 3. Select the data your need and click the “Recover” button. Please wait patiently.
This post provides three practical ways to restore Bookmarks Safari. If you can ensure your selected backup that includes your needed Bookmarks, you can restore your iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backups.
Naturally, you can also utilize iPhone data recovery software like AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS to restore Bookmarks Safari.
Moreover, it's time for you to make regular backups via iCloud/iTunes/FoneTool because only regular backups are the best hedge against data loss.