Guide of iPhone Data Recovery: Voice Memos iPhone 13, 14
To carry out iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13, try the feasible methods here to recover lost voice memos iPhone 13.
Is there a way to recover voice memos?
Users use Voice Memos to do voice recordings from time to time. Some of these voice memos may contain vital evidence that can protect users from financial or other disputes.
I had a voice memo that I accidentally deleted before I could back it up on iTunes or iCloud. Is there any way to retrieve that voice memo?
- Question from Apple Community
For some reason, all of my voice memos were deleted, and I can't seem to find out why. I went to use the app, and it was from the menu, so I searched for it to find all the files were gone. Any tips? Much appreciated!
- Question from MacRumors
Just like the cases above, sometimes those voice memos will get lost or deleted readily due to many reasons, like accidental deletion, update failures, software crashes, etc.
Many users will ask if there is any way to get voice memos back. Simply put, yes, they are recoverable. Now, in this article, you can learn how to perform iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13.
Methods of iPhone data recovery: Voice memos iPhone 13, 14
How to retrieve old voice memos from iPhone 13? To solve this problem, you may have to do some beforehand work in advance. When it cannot work, turn to the next one. All the methods here are adoptable and feasible according to your situation.
Beforehand: Turn to the Recently Deleted folder
When a voice memo is deleted, it will automatically be moved to the “Recently Deleted” folder, which is a second chance for you to decide if you still need that voice memo or not again. So when you need your files, turn to this place first.
Step 1. Go to “Voice Memos” > “Back” > “Recently Deleted”.
Step 2. Choose the deleted voice memos you need and click “Edit” > “Recover” > “Recover Recordings”.
Thus you could get back voice memos iPhone 13 from the “Recently Deleted”.
Method 1. Perform iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13 via iTunes
How to retrieve old voice memos from iPhone 13? Apple has provided users with two schemes of storing data: iCloud and iTunes. If you need to recover deleted apps, you could get help to recover data from iCloud to iPhone.
Users could turn to iTunes because it can back up your iPhone 13 pretty completely and seldom omits. If you have created backups on your computer, you can restore them from it at any time you want.
- Using this tool will erase all the current data, so it is suggested to archive the backups you have made on iTunes and then create a new backup to preserve your current data.
- Before restoring from the backups, check twice if you have selected the right one, sorting by date and size.
- If you need to restore Health data iPhone, you will have to encrypt your backups first; then, you could get this part of the data with your password.
- If iTunes cannot restore iPhone from backup, please refer to the guide here.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone 13 to your computer via a lightning cable.
Step 2. Click the “iPhone” icon.
Step 3. Go to “Summary”, then click “Restore Backup”. Choose a backup you need.
Thus, you can successfully perform iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13.
Method 2. Perform iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13 & 14 easily and quickly
How to retrieve old voice memos from iPhone 13 & 14 easily? Instead of recovering from a whole device, it is more convenient to recover lost voice memos on iPhone 13 selectively and without losing the current data.
Here a software recommendation will be offered to you, MyRecover for iOS; with its versatile features, users could easily restore lost voice memos on iPhone 13; using it, users could effortlessly recover deleted data from iPhone 13.
- Restore deleted iPhone data in 3 steps.
- Select 10+ types of data to restore, including voice memos, photos, videos, notes, bookmarks, etc.
- Scan and recover data quickly in several minutes.
- Support iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, from 6 to the latest 13, 14.
- Compatible with iOS 10.0 and above to iOS 15, 16.
Step 1. Install MyRecover Assistant for iOS on your PC, then connect your iPhone properly via a lightning charging cable.
Step 2. Click “Scan Now” to scan the data on your iPhone 13.
Step 3. The detected data will be presented in the list box. Go to “Voice Memos”, select the files you need, and click “Recover”.
Thus everything is ok now. You have easily managed to restore lost voice memos.
To prevent a future loss, some bonus tips are offered here.
- It is sagacious for all users to form a good habit of backing up data regularly and timely.
- Double-checking before deleting is always a prudent action.
- Storing your important voice memos or other types of data in different safe places is also preferable.
Now, the methods of iPhone data recovery: voice memos iPhone 13 are introduced above, users could get some help and get back lost voice memos from iTunes backups or turn to a third-party iPhone data recovery tool.
Also, to back up your data conveniently, you could utilize FoneTool. With its user-defined backup scheme, you could smartly and easily get your data backed up. A backup can also help you restore iPhone to previous date if you need it.