Complete Guide: Panasonic AVCCAM SD Card File Recovery
With two effective methods, you can perform Panasonic SD card recovery easily, even if your card is damaged. Let’s take a deeper look!
What Is AVCCAM SD Card File Recovery?
AVCCAM SD Card File Recovery refers to an SD card recovery software offered by Panasonic for recovering deleted footage from AVCHD memory cards. It only works for deleted footage from Panasonic AVCCAM equipment, not due to formatting, system errors, or a raw SD card system. It is compatible with Windows Vista/XP/7/8 as well as Mac OS X 10.4 to Mac OS X 10.8.
However, this software hasn’t been updated for a long time. It does not support the latest operating system, such as Windows 10, Windows 11, MacOS 10.9 or later. Also, its ability is limited to recover deleted footage from Panasonic AVCCAM equipment. If you format this card or it becomes RAW, this software will not work. It’s suggested to seek AVCCAM SD Card File Recovery alternative.
All-inclusive Panasonic SD Card Recovery Software
MyRecover is a highly recommended software to recover footage from Panasonic SD card, no matter how they were lost. Below are the key features of this software:
- Recover files lost in any scenario, such as accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, corrupted disk, etc.
- Supports a wide range of file types, such as documents, images, videos, etc., surpassing 200+ file formats. So you can use it to recover deleted Word/Excel/PPT documents, JPG/X3F/HEIF images, WMV/MXF/MP4 videos, and any common file types.
- Complete recovery: With two advanced scanning methods, you can find as many files as possible and recover them completely without losing their quality or corruption.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows systems (32bit and 64bit), including Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, etc and Windows Server.
- No technical expertise required and novice friendly.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from Panasonic SD Card
If you want to recover deleted or lost files (eg: .jpg image) from your Panasonic SD card, you can freely download the Panasonic SD card recovery software and perform a scan to see all the recoverable files in a Windows PC.
Step 1. Connect your Panasonic SD card to a Windows PC. Launch Windows data recovery software - MyRecover, select your Panasonic SD card, and click Start Scan.
Step 2. It will run Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically to search and display all the deleted files, such as .jpg images. To locate them quickly, use the Filter feature or go to the original location in the left panel.
Step 3. Then, select your desired images and click Recover x files to retrieve your images. You will then be asked to select a location. Please select a new location instead of the original location to prevent potential data overwriting.
- The restore button will display the number of selected images and their full size. You can use it to determine the integrity of the recovered images.
- You can recover deleted or lost files from a Panasonic card, up to 30MB each time. To recover all files, please upgrade to the advanced editions.
- In addition, you still can use this software to recover deleted files in Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, etc.
What If Your Panasonic SD Cards Are Corrupted?
If your Panasonic SD card has physical damage due to high temperature, moisture, etc. it is difficult for data recovery software to handle it. But there is also a method to recover data from the Panasonic SD card.
First of all, you need to make sure the Panasonic SD card data is very important. Because the prices are usually quite high, depending on the damage severity and recovery difficulty.
If the answer is yes, try to seek assistance with a professional data recovery service, such as Geek Squad. They consist of highly skilled technicians and advanced equipment to handle the data recovery task easily.
How to Prevent Data Loss from Panasonic SD Card
Since incidents leading to data loss can happen unexpectedly, it is reassuring to have reliable software at your disposal. In addition, there are some other prevention measures to protect your SD card data:
- Undoubtedly, the most effective method is to make regular backups. More importantly, keep at least 3 copies of your files in two different locations, one of which is off-site. Free Windows backup software - AOMEI Backupper Standard will do you a big favor.
- Keep your memory card clean and dry to protect it from moisture and physical damage.
- Employ one anti-virus software to scan your SD card and PC regularly to prevent malware or virus infection.
- Always eject the SD card properly to prevent data corruption or loss.
- Don’t use SD cards on multiple or different systems.
- Don’t format SD cards using the full format method.
Following the above methods, you can easily perform Panasonic SD card recovery and get your data back quickly in Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, etc. It also applies recover deleted files in Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, etc. Please stop using this card after you recognize any data loss. Otherwise, your data may be overwritten, causing further data loss.
In addition, it’s suggested to employ a file backup software, such as AOMEI Backupper Standard, and set a scheduled backup task daily, weekly, or monthly. It will create a copy of your files automatically including newly add files or any changes.