How to Recover Deleted Photos in Twitter Easily [2 Ways]
To solve how to recover deleted photos in Twitter, you can try the 3 ways in the post. Another 2 methods for recovering deleted tweet are also introduced in detail.
Can I see my deleted Twitter pictures?
Twitter is one of the most famous social networking services in the world. You can use it to send messages named tweets to the public, including photos, and videos. Then other users can like, and repost your tweet messages, which has promoted the communication and exchange of information among users from all over the world.
You may upload photos and videos to your tweets to make them clear. The photos can be quite important to you. As a result, it can be troublesome when your Twitter photos are deleted. You will need to know how to recover deleted photos in Twitter in time and perform deleted photo recovery online effectively. Don’t worry, in this article, you will get 2 useful solutions to how to recover deleted photos from Twitter.
How to recover deleted photos in Twitter: 3 ways
We prepared 2 effective ways or you to see your deleted photos in Twitter. One of them can be operated in a browser. Another is a professional photo recovery software that is suitable for photo loss from any situation. Please keep reading and see which one is more suitable for your photos.
Way 1. Recover deleted tweets with Twitter Archive
On Twitter, you can go to download your Twitter archives to recover your deleted tweets. This method is official and effective. Follow the steps here, and you can recover your deleted tweets without other extra tools.
1. On Twitter, log in to your account.
2. Click on the More option on the left menu. Then choose Settings and Support > Settings and privacy.
3. On this page, click on the Your Account option. And click on Download an archive of your data. Then Twitter will verify your account by asking you to input password and sending code to your phone.
4. After that, you will get a folder with some files in it. Open the index.html files in a browser, then your deleted tweets will show up in the format of the online Twitter account.
Way 2. Recover deleted Twitter photos with URL
Once you upload a tweet, there will be a URL of it. And if you upload photos with your tweet, they will have direct links as well. After your tweet was deleted, you can still see deleted photos if you know the direct link of them. How to see deleted Twitter pictures? Please follow the steps below to recover deleted pictures with URL.
Note: This method requires the URL of your Twitter photos. To get it, you need to right-click on your Twitter photo to choose Copy image address when you upload a tweet.
Once your tweet and Twitter photos are deleted, copy the URL of your photo and paste it into a browser, then you can see the deleted Twitter photo successfully.
Way 3. Recover deleted Twitter photos via an easy recovery tool
The URL of your Twitter photo can help you see your deleted Twitter photo, but in most cases, you will not copy and save the URL at all. Often, you upload photos from locally to Twitter, so your photos have been saved in a local storage device before. For this, we highly recommend an easy data recovery tool for you - MyRecover.
MyRecover is professional in the data recovery field. No matter what accidental situation you met, MyRecover can help you get back something you deleted without any effort.
As an outstanding data recovery software, MyRecover has many unique advantages as follows:
● MyRecover is perfectly compatible with all Windows operating systems, containing Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, etc.
● You can recover more than 200 types of data with MyRecover, such as photos, videos, documents, music, emails, and so on.
● MyRecover provides a clear graphical user interface and you are able to operate it even you do not know any information about computers.
● Support to recover deleted files from USB flash drives, local drives, external hard drive, SD cards, and many other types of storage devices directly.
● MyRecover has a high recovery rate and high recovery speed.
How to find deleted Twitter pictures? Now, let’s get it and use it to recover your deleted Twitter photos with the 3-step guideline:
1. Run the MyRecover client on your computer, and click the partition or disk where your Twitter photos were saved before. Then click Start Scan to let it be scanned.
2. Then you can see your deleted Twitter photos and other missing files after Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically. You can input the filename in the search box or use the Filter feature to find your deleted photo faster.
3. Next, you can select a new location to store your recovered photos. Choose your deleted photos to recover, and click on the Recover X files button to recover your deleted Twitter photos at once.
2 Tips to recover deleted tweets
It is also possible that your tweets are deleted by mistake and you want to know how do I recover my tweets from Twitter. To recover your deleted tweets, here we offer 3 useful tips for you.
Tip 1. Recover deleted tweets with Internet Archive
There is another way to recover deleted tweets - using Internet Archive, which is not convenient as the first tip. But you can have a try:
1. Go to your Twitter account and right-click on Profile on the left. Click on Copy.
2. Head to the Internet Archive website. Under the web pages tab, paste your Profile page in the search box.
Then you will get the result page. Click the proper URL according to the data listed. Go to the date when you upload your tweet.
Tip 2. Recover deleted tweets with Google Cache
To see deleted tweets, you can also find them in Google Cache. Just head to the Google website and input your username + Twitter. Then click on the three-dot icon next to the deleted tweet and choose Cached in the pop-up window.
How to save Twitter photos
Once you upload a tweet, there will be a URL of it. And if you upload photos with your tweet, they will have direct links as well. You save photos via the direct link of them. How to save Twitter pictures? Please follow the steps below to recover deleted pictures with URL.
To get the URL of photo, you need to right-click on your Twitter photo to choose Copy image address when you upload a tweet.
Copy the URL of your photo and paste it into a browser, then you can see the Twitter photo and save it successfully.
Written in the end
How to recover deleted photos in Twitter? You have known 2 effective methods now. The professional data recovery tool MyRecover can help you restore deleted pictures from any situation. Another 3 tips to recover deleted tweets are also provided in the post, which can be helpful to you.