[3 Ways] How to Recover Deleted Drivers in Windows 10
On this page, you will learn how to recover deleted drivers in Windows 10 in detail. Keep reading to get the best solution here.
How do I undo a deleted driver?
Hi, I'm new here and I was just wondering about this because my family recently got new computers and I set them up with no problems at all and all the old data was uploaded from our old computer to the new one. Now I think I screwed up because I accidentally deleted some drivers when I was deleting the extra data. I looked at the recently deleted files and there was nothing there. Is there any way to get them back? I feel very bad. How do I undo a deleted driver?
Everyone has many different drivers installed on their computers, and some of them may have a significant impact on the operation of your computer. You may accidentally delete your drivers, as the user in the case did. Then, how to recover deleted drivers in Windows 10? Generally, there are 3 different ways to recover your deleted drivers such as using Device Manager, System Restore, or a top rated data recovery software.
How to recover deleted drivers in Windows 10: 3 ways here
How to recover uninstalled drivers in Windows 10? We prepared 3 common and useful ways to perform Windows 10 undo permanent delete.
Way 1. Recover deleted drivers in Device Manager
If you delete or lose your drivers on a Windows 10 PC, you can try this method to recover your drivers in Device Manager. Here comes the easy guideline to revert your driver to the previously installed version easily:
1. Please press the Windows and X keys at the same time to open Device Manager in Windows 10.
2. Open the device category to select your device and double-click on it. Next, choose the Properties window.
3. Under the Driver tab, press the Roll Back Driver button. Then your deleted driver will be recovered to the previously installed version.
Way 2. Recover deleted drivers with System Restore
If you want to know how to restore deleted drivers in Windows 10, maybe you can try the System Restore tool built in the Windows operating system. Does System Restore restore deleted drivers? Yes, it can undo the drivers deletion if you have made a system backup that includes your drivers.
Once you lose data and files on your computer, you can use this tool to restore Windows to previous date with ease. If you are not satisfied with your current system settings you can also use this feature to recover your computer to the best working condition. Just follow the easy steps below to recover your deleted drivers in Windows 10:
1. Open the Start menu in Windows, and go to Windows Settings.
2. Search for Recovery in Windows Settings, then select Recovery in the search results.
3. Run System Restore and then click on the Next button in the pop-up window.
4. Select the correct system restore point and choose the Next button to perform.
5. After confirming the restore point of the system, choose the Finish button to let it operate.
Way 3. The easiest way to recover deleted drivers
If the two ways above don't work on your Windows 10 computer, or if you are looking for an easier way to recover your drivers, please just use this method - a free data rescue tool called MyRecover.
MyRecover 10 is a professional data recovery software that focuses on easy data recovery. It will use combined scanning methods to scan your PC and help you to recover deleted data for free. In addition, the operating steps are very simple to follow.
MyRecover has many shining advantages like:
- Support all Windows operating systems: MyRecover can work on Windows 7/8/10/11 and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, etc.
- Clear interface and simple operating steps: Everyone can use it even without any IT knowledge.
- Recovery from different storage devices: SSD/USB/HDD/SD cards, and more.
- Keep your data original: The filename, format, and path of your data will not be changed by this tool.
If you want to try this easy data recovery tool to recover deleted drivers in Windows 10, please press the Download Software button to get it on your computer first. Then, follow the simple 3-step guideline:
1. On the home page of MyRecover, choose the partition or disk where your drivers are deleted. And then click Start Scan to let it be scanned.
2. After the scanning process, you will see your deleted drivers and other missing files automatically. If you want to locate your drivers quickly, you can use the search feature or use the Filter feature to find your drivers.
3. After checking the recovery result, select a new location to store your recovered data. Finally, tap on the Recover X files button to begin the recovery task for your drivers in Windows 10.
Wrapping things up
Reading here, you may have known how to recover deleted drivers in Windows 10. You can recover your drivers from Device Manager, System Restore, or via an easy free data recovery tool directly. A professional data rescue software like MyRecover can save you much time and effort to recover uninstalled program on Windows 10.