Thanks to the high-speed development of technology, more and more valuable data now have been saved on personal computer hard drives, such as the monumental photos or videos. On the other hand, we do realize these data may be lost if the system crashes or some other incidents happen one day. Thus more and more people wisely choose to backup their precious data before things become irreversible. In addition, due to the mature technology and cheap burners, users now prefer to backup to DVD. Freewareprocess this function are not hard to find. Today, we would like to introduce an outstanding backup tool which supports DVD backup, freeware-------AOMEI Backupper.
The backup function in AOMEI Backupper is surprisingly easy to use. The backup option is listed on the left side of the main interface.
- Click it, there you can see three sub-category options appear on the right side, they are disk backup/partition and volume backup/system backup.
- Choose one of the options, so we get to the next step. Here we need to choose the partition/disk that we want to backup.
- Once the target is chosen, we need to decide in which way we would like to save the backup.
- As mentioned earlier, we choose backup to DVD this time. As for the DVD media, we strongly recommend to choose some reliable brands. For example, Verbatim, SONY and TDK. DVD media produced by these manufacturers are most stable and reliable.
- The rest is only waiting. The processing time would be determined by the size of the target partition/disk.
Like backup to DVD, we can also backup to a mobile external hard drive. In order to follow the trend and further reduce the cost of the backup, AOMEITECH will add the cloud storage backup function into AOMEI Backupper in the near future.
In conclusion, todo backup, freeware like AOMEI Backupper is necessary and provides the users with much convenience.