- Added Backup Scheme: centrally set client backup tasks with scheme.
- Fixed issue: the server-side falsely display client-side as offline.
- Added File Sync: centrally sync files and folders for multiple client computers within LAN.
Support real-time sync and automatic scheduled sync.
- Added File Backup: centrally backup files and folders for multiple client computers within
- Optimized the network connection of server-side and client-side.
- Optimized registration process.
- Fixed issue: client computers display incorrect online/offline status.
- Rename AOMEI Backupper Network to AOMEI Centralized Backupper (ACB).
- Support remote client registration.
- Enhanced stability and fixed some issues.
- Support to get the control permission by using domain account.
- Support to set up backup rule based on disk number and partition number.
- Support to hot swap network card.
- Optimized the management of client computers within different network segments.
- Optimized the authorization process.
- Optimized the remote installation service.
- Optimized the task deletion process.
- Fixed issue: some client computers are unable to be online.
- Support to remove a single client computer from abNetwork, but doesn't delete its tasks and
- Support to manage computers within specified IP segment.
- Support to manage disk space on NAS/Share.
- Support to create an installation package that enables client computers to automatically
- Support to generate log reports.
- Support to send email notifications.
- Support to add offline client computers to task.
- Support to set up backup rule based on drive letter without case sensitive.
- Fixed issue: after a client computer restarted, abNetwork still displays it as offline.
- Create and manage backup tasks for all computers in the network from one central management
- Support centrally create system backup, disk backup, and partition backup.
- Automatically scan and list all the online networked computers with client program installed.
- Divide client computers into different groups. Support to group client computers via IP
- Set up a schedule to automatically run full, incremental and differential backups.
- Create a template based on one of client computers or choose specified disks, drive letters or
partition labels to match.
- Add comments, encrypt backup images with passwords, choose backup compression level, split
backup images and so on.
- Centrally view backup status at a glance to examine any backups and diagnose any failures.