You could get a lot of songs from iTunes Store or from music download platforms. When you upgrade to a new iPhone, such as the newly released iPhone 14, it's sure that you wonder how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. For purchased songs, you can log in to your Apple account and download songs on new iPhone. For non-purchased songs, you can let professional transfer tools, AirDrop, Home Sharing, iTunes etc. help you make it.
1. Quick Way to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
● Want to transfer non purchased music from old iPhone to new iPhone 14/13?
● Want to transfer music from iPhone to another iPhone with different Apple IDs?
● Want to transfer music from your iPhone to your friend's iPhone?
● Want to transfer music from one iPhone to another without iTunes or iCloud?
If you are in one of these situations, then you can let one professional iPhone transfer tool - FoneTool help you achieve the goal. This tool can help you transfer the whole music library (purchased and non-purchased songs) or just the selected songs as per your needs.
FoneTool Free Download
★ Widely Compatible: It supports all iPhones from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone 14/13/12/11/SE 2022/2022. It also supports iPad Pro/Air/mini. Get the tool and follow the steps below to quickly copy music.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 14/13
Here is an example of how to transfer downloaded music from iPhone to iPhone.
Step 1. Transfer Music from Old iPhone to Computer
• Launch FoneTool > Connect the old iPhone to computer.
• Click Phone Transfer on the left side of FoneTool. Put the mouse on the iPhone to PC. Click Start Transfer.
• Click the "+" icon to choose files. Select music you want to transfer and click OK.
• Click Start Transfer > You can select a path to save the music on Transfer Settings > Click Transfer.
Step 2. Transfer Music to New iPhone
• Disconnect your old iPhone and connect your new iPhone 14/13 to computer.
• Choose PC to iPhone in the Phone Transfer > Photo icon from the top of the interface. You can click the file icon to choose music files. Or directly drag and drop your files to FoneTool.
• Click Start Transfer to import music to another iPhone 14/13/12/11.
※Tips: If you want to transfer all data from old iPhone to new iPhone 14. You can let the iPhone to iPhone Transfer function help you. It is able to transfer photos, contacts, call history, text messages, memos, calendars and so on with one click.
2. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 14/13 with iTunes
iTunes is one official tool for Apple users to manage the music tracks they have purchased. You can use it to transfer purchased music from iPhone to iPhone. First transfer music to iTunes and then sync them to iPhone.
How to Transfer Purchased Music from iPhone to iPhone 14/13
1. Download iTunes on your PC and then connect the iPhone of which you wish to transfer purchased music.
2. Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchase from [device’s name]. The purchased music on iPhone would be transferred to iTunes library.
3. Disconnect the first connected iPhone. Connect another iPhone.
4. Click Music > Songs in the sidebar and the playlist would be shown. You could select the preferred music tracks and then right-click them > Add to Device > [device’s name].
3. Transfer Music Between iPhones with iTunes Store
If you purchase music on iTunes Store, you can send songs to new iPhone on iTunes Store. Then follow the steps how to send music from iPhone to iPhone on iTunes Store.
Step 1. Sign in both iPhones with the same Apple ID.
Step 2. Go to iTunes Store app on the target iPhone.
Step 3. Tap More > Purchased > Music > choose "Not on This iPhone".
Step 4. You can click the download icon on the songs you perfer or just tap "Download All" to save all items.
4. Sync Songs from iPhone to iPhone via Apple Music
If you are an Apple Music user, you can sync your Music Library to your different devices without downloading all your songs. But you will need a stable Wi-Fi/network to sync and play your songs on the target iPhone. Below are how to transfer Apple Music to new iPhone / another iPhone.
1. Go to Settings on your old iPhone > Choose Music > and enable the Sync Library.
2. Make sure your new iPhone (the target iPhone) is signed in with the same Apple Account.
3. Run Apple Music on the new iPhone. Later your music playlist will be synced to the new iPhone.
5. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone via Home Sharing
Home Sharing allows you to share music tracks among 5 devices. As long as you have signed in with the same ID, you could share the music tracks purchased by this ID. Please note that it doesn't really help you copy music from one iPhone to another, but allows you to play music on another iPhone.
How to Share Music from iPhone to iPhone
1. Make sure that your devices have connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On the iPhone you want to transfer music from, go to Settings > Music.
3. Scroll down to choose Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. Perform the two steps on the target iPhone.
After these steps are finished, the target iPhone would share the music library between two iPhones. Go to Music app > Tap My Music > Tap Songs or Albums > Choose Home Sharing.
6. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone via E-mail
You can also send the music as attachments in an email. It's a quick way to transfer no more than 10 songs because there is a limitation to the size of the email.
1. Download an Email app in App Store (you’d better have an account for that) and log in.
2. Choose the recipient or type an address.
3. Tap Add Attachments (usually in the bottom).
4. Select the music files you’d like to send. You could type its name in the search bar to find it.
5. Check whether the recipient has received those files.
7. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 14/13 Using AirDrop
You may always use AirDrop to share photos between iPhones. In fact, we can also transfer songs from iPhone to iPhone using AirDrop. It will send the link of the song from iPhone to another one.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 14/13 via AirDrop
1. Turn on AirDrop on both iPhones: Go to Settings > Tap General > Tap AirDrop > Choose Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. On the old iPhone: Go to Music app > Find the song you’d like to share > Click the three-dots icon to access the Share option > Click Share Song > Tap your new iPhone as the destination device.
3. On the new iPhone: Tap View on the pop-up message that appears to check the link.
That's all about how to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone 14/13/12/11. As you can see, most methods will only help you transfer purchased music while PhoneTool can help you transfer both purchased and non-purchased music to iPhone. In addition, besides music, PhoneTool can also help you transfer photos, videos, contacts and more without data erase. You can let it help you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone after setup.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad