(Recommended) How to Recover Deleted Ig Photos?
Learn how to recover deleted Ig photos from phones or Windows with varied solutions on this page. You can also get tips to perform photo recovery and prevent data loss.
- Is there any way to recover deleted Ig photos?
- Scenario 1. How to recover deleted Instagram photos from phones?
- Scenario 2. How to recover deleted Instagram photos from Windows?
- Related Q&A about photo recovery & transfer
Is there any way to recover deleted Ig photos?
As one of the most popular photo and video-sharing social network platforms across the world, Instagram is playing an increasing role in socialization and communication. Users usually upload photos, videos, texts, or other media on their Instagram accounts to memorize or share meaningful moments.
But sometimes, accidental deletion is unavoidable while you’re editing/uploading posts from your local drives. Or if you’ve deleted the downloaded Instagram photos from your storage devices, what can you do to recover deleted Ig photos? If it happens to be your case, please read on.
Scenario 1. How to recover deleted Instagram photos from phones?
Compared with computers (desktops or laptops), phones are much handier for ordinary people to communicate with others.
You’re supposed to reconfirm whether your desired Instagram photos are in the Archive folder or not before beginning the photo recovery process.
Because the Instagram Archive feature can prevent others from browsing your photos. Let’s show how it works. And it’s similar to showing hidden files on Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 computers.
- Open your profile page > tap the icon in the latest version of the Instagram app > select Archive.
- Locate your missing Ig photos and click the “Show on profile” button.
1. Recover deleted Ig photos from the Recently deleted folder
When it comes to problems regarding how to recover deleted Instagram photos, your Recently deleted folder provides a possibility to recover deleted recently deleted photos within 30 days. Please refer to the following steps to recover deleted Ig photos.
- Besides deleted pictures, your deleted stories also will be moved to the Recently deleted folder. But this temporary storage folder only can keep your deleted stories for up to 24 hours.
Step 1. Open your latest version of the Instagram app on your phone and click the three-line menu bar. Then select the “Settings” option.
Step 2. Click the “Account” button.
Step 3. Select the “Recently deleted” option.
Step 4. Select your needed deleted Ig photos from the Recently deleted folder and click the “Restore” button.
2. Recover deleted Ig photos from iPhone 13/14 with AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS
As you can see, although the above solution is practical, it’s not applicable to recovering deleted downloaded Ig photos from iPhone or Android phones.
Let’s take iOS devices as an example. So can you recover deleted photos on your iPhone after 30 days? Generally speaking, if you’ve made good use of iCloud/iTunes to create regular backups, you can restore your iPhone from your selected iCloud/iTunes backup to get your Ig photos back.
If not, there’ll be no better way than using professional iOS data recovery tools like AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhones.
And this recommended software also can avoid many blind spots during the restoration process and improve the iPhone data recovery rate.
- ★Key features:
- With a bootable iOS device, you can begin the iPhone data recovery process.
- You don’t have to reset your iPhone and restore from backups or erase all content and settings on your iPhone.
- Before recovery, you can preview all the iPhone data and select your wanted photos. After recovery, go to the original saved path to see your recovered photos.
- Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, WeChat History, Call History, Calendars, Voice memos, etc
- Support varied types of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and be compatible with iOS 10.0 and later.
Don’t hesitate to download AOMEI Data Recovery for iOS on your Windows PC now!
Step 1. Launch this software on your PC and connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. “Trust This Computer” on your iPhone and click the “Scan Now” button.
Step 3. After scanning, under the Photos section, the window will show all the recoverable photos. You can click the “Recover” button to restore your selected images.
Scenario 2. How to recover deleted Instagram photos from Windows?
Undeniably, viewing photos/videos on phones is convenient, but it’s not handy for some specific users like bloggers or photographers because they prefer to edit photos on their Windows computers.
So is it possible to find deleted pictures on hard drives? Of course, there is. In brief, you can recover pictures from Recycle Bin directly after accidental deletion/recent deletion.
When it comes to recovering deleted Instagram photos from Windows computers, it’s similar to performing iPhone permanently deleted photo recovery, using powerful photo recovery software like MyRecover can avoid necessary backups and recover photos as many as possible.
- Please reduce the usage of your Windows after photo loss. Because deleted/missing photos can be overwritten by newly added files.
- Please remember to store your recovered Ig photos in a new location instead of your scanning partition.
- If you can’t find downloaded files from Facebook, maybe MyRecover can help you.
- ★Key features:
- Powerful features: Recover deleted & lost MS Office files, folders, compressed files, photos, songs, videos, audio, websites, and hundreds of file types from HDD, USB, SD cards, etc.
- Easy-to-find: During Quick Scan and Deep Scan, you can search your desired files by Path, Filename, Date, etc.
- Convenient: Retain the original Path, Filename, and Format for the deleted files.
- Excellent compatibility: Support NTFS, FAT32, exFAT, and ReFS file systems.
How to recover deleted pic from Instagram without regular backups? Please download MyRecover on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Windows Server!
Step 1. After launching MyRecover, select the partition that stores your downloaded Ig photos before data loss. Then click the “Start Scan” button.
Step 2. You can quickly locate your desired Instagram photos according to Name, Path, Date, or Type or wait to view all the deleted & lost files after the scanning process.
Step 3. Go to the Deleted Files/Recycle Bin/Other Missing Files folder and click “Recover x files” to get your needed Ig photos back.
After recovery, please save these retrieved Instagram image files in another location.
Related Q&A about photo recovery & transfer
After reading the above content, you can get the corresponding ways to recover deleted Ig photos from iOS devices or Windows. Besides, there’re some relevant practical tips for you.