How to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos [Full Guide]
To solve how to recover deleted Instagram photos, there are one method on computer and 3 methods on phone here. Continue reading this page to get them.
Can you recover deleted Instagram photos?
As one of the most popular social media platforms in the market, Instagram provides outstanding features for sharing photos and videos. You can post photos and videos for the purpose of sharing and socializing. You might also use Instagram to post some photos to record what's important to you.
Sometimes, your Instagram photos may be lost due to manual errors, virus attacks, and more. You might ask that can you recover deleted Instagram photos and how to recover deleted Instagram photos effectively. Read the following content, and you will get different solutions to recover deleted photos.
How to recover deleted Instagram photos on computer easily
If your Instagram photos were deleted from your computer, a professional data recovery tool can help you - MyRecover. With the help of it, you can recover photos and any other type of data from different situations like system crashes, human errors, virus attacks, and so on.
You can also connect the SD card in your phone to your computer and use such an easy tool to restore deleted pictures without any effort.
- What’s more, compared with other recovery methods, MyRecover has many outstanding points like:
- High recovery rate and high recovery speed: Your data will be recovered successfully and quickly in MyRecover.
- Support data recovery in different storage devices: Recover files from USB, SSD, HDD, SD cards, and so on.
- Perfect compatibility: MyRecover is available in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, etc.
- Flexible in functions: Support to recover more than 200 types of data, including photos, videos, documents, emails, audios, compressed files, and more.
- Protect data well: Keep deleted data with its original name, path, and format.
- Multiple scanning methods: Both Deep Scan and Quick Scan are provided for different needs.
- User-friendly: Clear graphical user interface and simple 3-step guideline in using process.
After knowing the introduction of MyRecover, you can choose to click on this Download Software button to download and install the MyRecover client on your computer now. How to recover deleted Instagram posts and photos? Follow the 3-step guide then.
1. In MyRecover, click the partition or disk where your Instagram photos are deleted. And then click Start Scan to let it be scanned.
2. After Quick Scan and Deep Scan automatically in MyRecover, you will be able to see all the deleted files and other missing files on this page.
3. Then, you can check the scanning result. You can also pick a new location to store your recovered photos. After that, click on the Recover X files button to recover your deleted Instagram photos here.
How to recover deleted Instagram photos on phone
If your Instagram photos were deleted recently, you can try recovering them on your phone directly. Then, how to find deleted Instagram posts and photos on your phone? There are 3 different ways to recover them and you can choose one according to the situation you encounter.
Way 1. Recover deleted Instagram photos from Recently deleted
Instagram will not permanently delete your photos in 30 days. There is a folder that saves your deleted photos recently. As a result, if your Instagram photos were deleted in 30 days, you can consider using this method just like recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin. Follow the easy steps below in your Instagram:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone, Go to your profile page and tap the icon in the right top corner and choose Settings in the pop-up menu.
3. Next, tap on the Account option on this page.
4. Then, choose Recently deleted here.
5. Choose the deleted Instagram photos and tap the Restore option to get them back.
Way 2. Recover deleted Instagram photos with Archive feature
How to restore deleted Instagram post and photos in the application? There is another feature called Archive in Instagram as well. Sometimes, your photos are not deleted exactly, but are hide hidden by your phone’s temporary storage. To find them, you can use the Archive feature to let them appear again:
1. Likewise, go to your profile page, and tap on the icon on the right top to choose Archive on this page.
2. Find your lost Instagram photos and click on Show on profile to recover them to your Instagram.
Way 3. Find deleted Instagram photos in the Gallery
How to put deleted pictures back on Instagram? Once you upload photos to Instagram, the Gallery on your phone will save a copy in the Instagram folder. This applies to both iOS and Android devices. You can find your deleted Instagram photos in the Gallery and then put them back to your Instagram again.
The bottom line
Now, you have known the efficient solution to how to recover deleted Instagram photos. For recently deleted Instagram photos, you can try recovering them on your phone directly. For deleted Instagram photos that have been deleted for more than 30 days, you can try the best data recovery software My Recover to help you.