SD card is the common storage to save photos. When you take pictures with your DSLR camera like Canon or Nikon, the memory card helps you save beautiful pictures. What’s more, you might have saved other data like music, videos, contacts, etc. on your SD card. If you want to import the ringtone from SD card, you might need this guide: How to Add Ringtone to iPhone?
Sometimes you need to import the data to your iPhone, but don’t import data like you do to an Android. iOS is not so friendly like Android so you need to know some techniques to transfer SD card to iPhone.
You could directly import data from SD card to iOS devices on computer but of course, you need a professional tool.
AOMEI MBackupper is the best PC to iPhone transfer for you. Why it is professional? You can easily select the photos and videos from your SD card in this software and quickly send them to your iPhone.
Does AOMEI MBackupper support your iPhone and SD card? AOMEI MBackupper has good compatibility. It supports almost all the iPhone including the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12 Mini/SE (2020)/11 and all types of external storage like SD card and HDD.
Besides, you can almost import music files to iPhone with it.
Steps to transfer photos and videos from SD card to iPhone:
Step 1. Download and install AOMEI MBackupper, insert your SD memory card to computer, and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable.
Step 2. Wait for a few seconds and then select the feature Transfer to iPhone.
Step 3. Click any area in this box to select photos from CD card and put your photos here.
Step 4. Click the button Transfer to send the photos from CD card to iPhone.
There is no memory card slot on iPhone, but if want to transfer photos from camera to iPhone, you could use lightning SD card reader, Apple Camera Adapter to connect SD card to iPhone like you connect an external hard drive to computer. It costs about $29 and is very convenient for photographers.
Steps to use Apple Camera Adaptor:
1. Insert the SD card into this adaptor and then plug the adapter into your iPhone.
2. Wait for a few seconds and the screen to select photos from SD card would automatically pop up and then you could save the photos into your computer.
It is easy to complete the process but you need to purchase this gadget.
You could download iTunes to sync files like photos, videos, or music to iPhone. There is one thing you should know is that if you want to use the sync feature of iTunes, you can’t use iCloud on iPhone then. It means you need to turn off iCloud Photos or iCloud Music before you use iTunes sync feature and turning it on again would delete the data you sync from SD card. If you really need to switch on iCloud Photos, refer to this guide Photos Synced from iTunes will be Removed.
Steps to import photos from SD card to iPhone with iTunes:
1. Download and install iTunes, insert your memory card to computer, and connect iPhone to iTunes with USB cable.
2. Click the device icon in the upper-left corner.
3. Select Photos section in the sidebar.
4. Check Sync Photos, select photos from your SD card, and then click Apply.
Cable is not the only tool to transfer data. Network can do the same thing. You can upload the data from SD card to network drive on your computer and then download them to your iPhone. You’d better find fast Wi-Fi, or you might need to waif for a long time to get these photos to your iPhone.
Steps to transfer photos from SD card to iPhone with Google Drive:
1. Insert your SD card into computer.
2. Open your browser, go to https://drive.google.com/, and sign in your Google Account.
3. Click the button New to upload photos from your SD card.
4. On your iPhone, download the app Google Drive from App Store.
5. Open Google Drive on your iPhone and sign in the same Google Account.
6. Find your photos and download them to your iPhone.
SD card is very convenient to store photos that you take with camera. When you want to transfer SD card to iPhone, you can use the 4 methods above.
AOMEI MBackupper is recommended because it’s fast and easy to use.
Don’t forget to share this guide to help more people.