How to Transfer Non Purchased Music to New iPhone Easily
Want to know how to transfer non purchased music to new iPhone? This guide will show you the way to transfer non purchased music from old iPhone to new iPhone & the way to transfer non purchased music from computer to iPhone.
Question: How to Transfer Non Purchased Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone Free
Most of us would like to download music on iPhone so that we can enjoy the music anytime and anywhere. We can purchase and download music from Apple Music app. Besides, we can also add music from computer to iPhone with the help of iTunes.
When upgrading to a new iPhone, you definitely do not want to leave your favorite songs behind. For the purchased songs, you can re-download them on new iPhone easily. However, how about those non purchased songs? As everyone knows, Apple makes it difficult to transfer non-purchased items between two devices because of copyright consideration.
So you come to this guide to see whether there’s another way to help you transfer non purchased music to new iPhone. Well, fortunately, there’s one third-party tool that offers the solution. Just keep reading to learn how to transfer non purchased music
Solution: How to Transfer Non Purchased Music to New iPhone
To transfer non purchased or downloaded music to new iPhone, you can rely on FoneTool - one professional iOS data manager. It offers an easy, fast and safe way to transfer data between two iPhones & transfer data between computer and iPhone.
★ Easy-to-use. It has a clear interface and user-friendly design, you can complete the transfer in only a few clicks.
★ Transfer selected songs. You can transfer all non purchased songs in 1-click or only the selected items as per your needs.
★ Fast transfer speed. Its transfer speed is higher than the average speed on the market: 1000 songs can be transferred in only 9mins13s.
★ No harm to existing data. It will not erase any existing data on new iPhone and there is no need to reset your new iPhone if you have already used it for a while.
FoneTool supports all iPhone models including the newest iPhone 15/14/13/12/11 and works well with the latest iOS 17/16 See the steps below to see how to transfer non purchased music from iPhone to new iPhone.
Steps to Transfer Non Purchased Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone
Two steps to complete the transfer: Transfer songs from old iPhone to computer > Transfer songs from computer to new iPhone.
• If you have songs saved on computer, you can jump to Step 2 to see how to directly transfer non purchased music from computer to iPhone.
Step 1. Transfer Music from Old iPhone to Computer
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your old iPhone to computer via the USB cable.
2. Choose Phone Transfer on the left side > Choose iPhone to PC. You can click the Get Start button to run it.
3. Select the purchased or non-purchased songs you want to transfer > Click OK to continue.
4. Click the Start Transfer button > Then you can choose a storage path to save the files > Click Transfer to transfer songs to computer.
Step 2. Transfer Non Purchased Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone
1. Unplug old iPhone and plug in new iPhone > Click Phone Transfer option. And choose PC to iPhone.
2. Click "+" icon to choose the songs you want to transfer to iPhone.
3. Finally, click the Start Transfer button to transfer non purchased music from iPhone to iPhone.
● Note: FoneTool can also help you transfer purchased or non-purchased music from iPhone to computer. You can go to this Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer guide to learn more.
You can refer to this video for a clearer understanding:
That’s all for how to transfer non purchased music to new iPhone. As you can see, FoneTool offers a safe way to transfer downloaded songs from old iPhone to new iPhone & transfer songs from computer to iPhone. Besides music, it also supports transferring photos, videos, contacts, messages and more. Go for it now and discover more!
PS: If you want to transfer other data from iPhone to new iPhone, the iPhone to iPhone Transfer function is the way to go. It can help you transfer photos, contacts, call history, text messages, memos, calendars, Safari (history, bookmarks), applications (data files, preference), system settings with one click.