Need to transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly?
There are many conditions where you want to transfer photos from iPhone to a computer. For example, you may take some photos that need to be edited with professional editing tools on PC. And if you store a large number of important photos on your iPhone, backing up your iPhone to computer to avoid data loss.
Next, in this post, we would like to guide you on how to export iPhone photos to a Windows computer without USB cable.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly
iCloud is a unique service for iOS users. It is also famous for its security. You can backup your iPhone photos to your cloud storage with Wi-Fi, and later download these photos from your computer. But each user can only get 5GB of free space, you may need to buy more storage space if your iCloud storage is full.
If your iCloud storage is enough follow the steps below.
1. On your iPhone, open Settings app > tap your profile > select iCloud > select Photos > turn on iCloud Photos. It would take some time to upload your photos to the server. The speed depends on the speed of your network.
2. On your computer, open browser > go to icloud.com > sign in your Apple ID > click the icon of Photos.
3. Select all the photos and then click the download button to download photos from the Internet.
After you have got the photos on your computer, you could delete them from iCloud and the photos on your iPhone would be automatically deleted, too. The deleted photos could be recovered in your browser in 30 days.
Sync iPhone photos on your PC with iCloud client
In addition, Apple also provides a iCloud client for you to manage your iCloud items on a Windows computer.
Steps to use iCloud client to sync iPhone photos:
1. Upload photos to iPhone as step 1 in section 1.
2. Download and install iCloud for Windows from Apple support.
3. Sign in the client with your Apple ID.
4. Check Photos and then click Option on the right.
5. In Option, check Download new photos and videos to my PC and then click Done.
6. Open File Explorer, click iCloud Photos in the sidebar, and then click Download photos and videos. You could find your photos in the folder download later.
How to Easily transfer photos from iPhone to PC with USB cable
iCloud is a great tool enabling you to sync data from iPhone to your computer, however, as we mentioned that it only provides 5GB of free space for you. So if the size of your photos are more than that, you can turn to another powerful iOS transfer tool named AOMEI MBackupper. With this tool, you can easily transfer photos from iPhone to PC without the size limit of iCloud.
AOMEI MBackupper supports iPhone 13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 Mini/SE 2020/11, iPad 8/Air 4, and other iOS devices.
Steps to transfer iPhone photos with AOMEI MBackupper:
Step 1. Download and install AOMEI MBackupper. Connect iPhone to computer with a USB cable and tap Trust on your iPhone.
Step 2. Wait for AOMEI MBackupper to recognize your device. After several seconds, the home screen would automatically pop up and you need to select Transfer to Computer here.
Step 3. Click any area in the box to preview photos and other data like videos and music on your iPhone.
Step 4. Select the photos you would like to transfer to computer and click OK.
Step 5. After all the photos are added to the box, you just need to click the button Transfer to get these photos into your computer.
iCloud makes it possible to transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly. In fact, you could get your photos on any computer from the server.
What’s more, transferring photos using cable could also be simple with AOMEI MBackupper. Your photos would be easily selected and transferred with this professional iPhone transfer.
Share this passage and it would help more people.