Why transfer MP4 files to iPad Pro?
lots of users would like to transfer mp4 videos, and movies to their iPad Pro because of its small size and high-quality maintenance, so they can edit videos, enjoy movies when they are traveling.
If you got an M2 2022 iPad Pro, you will have a great video experience with the outstanding screen (12.9-inch offers XDR display). This post will introduce the methods on how to transfer MP4 files to iPad Pro 2022,2021.
How to transfer MP4 videos to iPad Pro 2022, 2021 with 3 methods
Methods in this post can be also applied to transferring MP4 to different iPad models, like iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini. Here we provide 3 methods of putting videos to iPad Pro from a PC, external hard drive, USB drive.
If you are looking for a fast way to transfer MP4 to an iPad pro without iTunes, you can turn to a professional and reliable iPad transfer tool named FoneTool. This app can easily transfer MP4 videos, and photos, contacts, messages, and other data to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
FoneTool has lots of advantages to meet different transfer needs.
● Fast transfer speed. It is tested that transferring 46GB MP4 videos to iPad can be finished in 39 minutes, which is much faster than the other products on the market.
● Preview and selective transfer. This tool allows you selectively move movies and videos if you don’t want to add all videos or movies to your device.
● Fully compatible with iOS devices. Apart from iPad, FoneTool also supports transferring data to iPhone, iPod Touch, and works well with different models, like iPad, iPad Air.
● Backup and Restore. As for important data on your iPad, this app provides a backup feature allowing you to backup iPad to external hard drive or another safe place so that they can be restored easily once the device has been stolen, lost, virus attack, and other issues.
Now you can connect your iPad to a PC that stores the MP4 videos via a USB cable. If your files are kept in a USB drive, or external hard drive, you can connect them to the same PC.
Step 1. Download, install, and open FoneTool. Click “Phone Transfer" on the left pane > Move over "PC to iPhone" and click "Start Transfer".
Step 2. Click the “+” icon on the interface. And locate and select all videos you can want to transfer.
Step 3. Choose the Videos app on the top of the interface. Then all selected videos will be listed, and click the “Start Transfer” button to start the operation.
Just wait for the operation to get finished
Another way to add videos to the iPad is iTunes. But iTunes can be sort of tricky if you never use it to manage media files before. Don’t worry, this part will give you a detailed guide on how to use iTunes to transfer MP4 data from computer to iPad.
Step 1. Download and install iTunes, and launch it.
Step 2. Click the phone-like icon. Click “Summary” > “Options” and make sure the “Manually manage music and videos” is checked. Then click “Apply” to save the change.
Step 3. Click “File” on the navigation bar, and choose “Add File to Library” from the drop-down menu. Select the MP4 files or moves you want to transfer.
Step 4. Click “Movies” on the left side of the interface. Tick the “Sync Movies” option and choose the videos or movies you just added. And click “Apply”.
Then wait for the process to get finished, and open your iPad to see if your MP4 files are transferred to your iPad.
iCloud is a cloud-based service. You can upload your videos to your iCloud storage and it will sync the newly added files to your iPad and other Apple devices with the same Apple ID.
First of all, you need to make sure this iCloud service is enabled.
1. Open your iPad, go “Settings” > Tap [your name] > “iCloud” > “Photos”.
2. Switch on the iCloud Photos.
Then just upload your videos to your iCloud storage.
Step 1. Open your Internet browser, go to www.icloud.com site. And sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 2. Choose the “Photos” option.
Step 3. Click the upload icon and select your MP4 videos to upload.
Then the uploaded videos will be on your iPad.
This is how about how to transfer MP4 to iPad Pro 2022, 2021 with or without iTunes. The 3 methods can be also applied to transferring videos to iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad. But by contrast, the FoneTool can be the best choice for you because it transfers videos quickly without erasing any data.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad