The answer is "Yes". You can manage different apple devices under your unique Apple ID.
iTunes is the official music player to play and buy music. And lots of people will create their playlists on iTunes, and this app also assistants users to sync music from iTunes to their iPhones.
If you have multiple Apple devices, you may want to sync your music collections among your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes. So you want to know if you can manage your items like music among different devices.
Luckily, your iTunes information will be synced under your Apple account. You can sign in with your Apple ID on different products, so managing multiple devices with one iTunes library is easy. But if you need to share the iTunes library between two users or different devices connected with different Apple IDs, you can't directly do it, a third-party tool can help.
Section 1. How to manage multiple iPhone on one iTunes account?
Section 2. How to manage multiple iOS devices via an easier way?
Section 1. How to manage multiple devices with one iTunes library
To save the time to download all the songs to iPhone, you need to use iTunes to send music from computer to iPhone. Both of your new iPhone and iPad could be easily synced by iTunes. It is suggested to create different playlists for different devices. It would make the process convenient when you use one iTunes account for multiple devices.
1. Prepare the music you want to transfer. You need to add the music to iTunes library and you might need to log in different accounts. If you can’t transfer music to iPhone, you need to turn to another way.
2. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable and wait for it recognize the device. A premium USB port is a must because poor-condition USB port might cause many problems when iTunes transfers data.
3. After you see the device icon appears on the upper-left corner, click it.
4. Select Music section in the sidebar. If you want to send all the music to iPhone, just check Entire music library. If you want to send some of them, check Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
5. After you select all the songs you need, click Apply.
Section 2. How to manage multiple iOS devices in an easier way
iTunes is not the best tool as an iPhone music manager. You must have found it not convenient when you add music or backup iPhone. You can try a free professional tool.
FoneTool is a powerful iPhone data transfer and manage tool. It is easy to use and make data transfer among multiple devices possible
● Widely Compatible: It supports all iOS devices including iPhone 14/13/12/11/X, iPad 8/Air 4/Pro/Mini.
● Easy Manager: It supports building a database for multiple iOS devices on one computer and easily transfer data between each other.
Save music from multiple devices
These steps would help you easily export playlist from iPhone:
Step 1. Download FoneTool for free and connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. Wait for building connection. You might receive the prompt Trust This Computer on iPhone. Tap Trust then.
Step 2. Select Phone Transfer on the FoneTool main interface. Go to iPhone to PC and click Start Transfer.
Step 3. Click the + icon > Select music, or another file type you want to manage on the computer.
Step 4. Click Start Transfer > Choose a storage path, and click Transfer to save these data on your computer.
☛Tips: You can have a clear overview of all the backups from different iOS devices and easily transfer songs to another device by restoring data. You can feel free to restore songs because this operation will not delete or overwrite the library on your device.
Transfer Music to multiple devices
Except for restoring data, you can also directly send music from any sources to iPhone.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to FoneTool > Go to Phone Transfer > PC to iPhone.
Step 2. Click Music > Drag and drop music from computer to the box.
Step 3. Click Start Transfer to import music to iPhone.
Bonus Tips: How to share iTunes library between two users
You might have switched computer and want to move the whole iTunes library. It’s easy. Just backup iTunes library and restore it to anther computer.
1. Open iTunes and click File > Library > Consolidate Files.
2. Copy the whole folder C:\Users\YourUserName\Music\iTunes to your external HDD.
3. Copy the whole folder to your new computer.
4. Press Shift Key and then open iTunes. You would see the prompt to Choose iTunes Library.
5. Locate the previous iTunes library on computer and open the file iTunes Library.itl to quickly import this library to new computer.
Managing multiple devices with one iTunes library is possible and you don’t have to create multiple account for every device.
FoneTool is a better iPhone music transfer and manage tool than iTunes. You can follow the above content to manage iPhone music in a new way.
Is this passage helpful? You could share it to help more people.
FoneTool Runs Perfectly on
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad